Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Macklin vs Sturm

Quality scrap taking place on SS2 right now.

Comments

• Options
    Macklin underdog but having a right go.
  • Options
    Absolute war. Brilliant stuff.
  • Options
    The damage to storms rips is showing, macs eye is starting to mark up, who won out of the kel brook fight
  • Options
    Great scrap styles gelling
  • Options
    Brook points excellent perfomance
  • Options
    Brutal body shots, good luck with the judges there though
  • Options
    No chance if its points lol sturm hits hard
  • Options
    Brook points excellent perfomance

Very true. N'doe seems to be chisled from granite. Everytime I've seen him he seems to take masses of punishment.
  • Options
    Sturm looks tired
  • Options
    Standing off sturm now not good move
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mack needs to see the next 2 rds out and then up it, sturms gonna know he is being out scored, Mack should keep banging the body
  • Options
    Got Macklin atleast 2 rounds up. Suspect that wont be enough over there.
  • Options
    Agreed needs to stick on him getting a result in germany is harder than getting one in italy
  • Options
    All the judges are going to remember is the last couple of rounds. Macklin needs a big one now.
  • Options
    Draw on my card, which means Sturm will get it.

So glad he didnt go down at the end.
  • Options
    I think sturms got it tbh, last 4 rds I think the quality came from sturm
  • Options
    How did two judges give him that by 4 rounds. Absolute bollocks.
  • Options
    No way a 4 rd win the first judge had it spot on if it was gonna be close there was a re or 2 on it either way but 4 rds when Mack won the first 6 is criminal
  • Options
    Great fight what macklin needs now is martinez to suddendly age fighting barker in two months so they can have there long overdue barney for a world title
  • Options
    I think it was close very close the final rd from sturm was immense, but 4 rds is an absolute robbery, next up haye vs klitschko

Haye has to knock him out because if the scoring goes like tonight he won't win
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

The scoring was hilarious, I could imagine the judges being prodded by a German with a stick and a officious look.  'But Kaiser, Macklin hit him lots more that round'

Nein, give to to Felox or get the electrode in your balls

• Options
    Judge giving it four rounds was a disgrace, as above if i was haye i wouldnt be hopeful if it goes the distance.