Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hearts Statement

Comments

• Options
    can someone translate that!
  • Options
    What's going on up there then?
  • Options
    Yeah, what are they on about?
  • Options
    WDF?  Not a easy read, someone has upset them!
  • Options
    Hilarious. Romanov has finally flipped. Surprised it's taken this long. Can you imagine the website team's faces when they were told to stick this up or they'd be out on their ear?
  • Options
    "The Hearts Board of Directors has issued the following statement in relation to outside influences on players and the club."

Code for - this ain't our doing, it's the crackpots upstairs!
  • Options
    That is an amazing statement to come from within a football club, mafia, nonces ,criminal conspirators

If that came from us I would worry
  • Options
    This thread is a bit dangerous, we might all wake up with a horses head in our in box
  • Options
    Do you think Thomson will be involved much in their community scheme, visiting schools etc?
    Or Italian restaurants?
  • Options
    This thread is a bit dangerous, we might all wake up with a horses head in our in box
    We might wake up with our heads in a horse box!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Someone must have made them an offer they refused.
  • Options

was that written by a drunken old sweaty at the end of the bar?

• Options
    can someone translate that!
    Something about kilts
  • Options
    I feel sorry for the fans, can you imagine seeing that on our OS? we'd all die a death

what a mess
  • Options
    Sounds like someone's been hitting the Bells for a liquid brunch.

And you don't wanna even hear about St Mirren and the aliens......................
  • Options
    Just picked up on this. What an amazing official statement to be issued by a football club. Clearly written by Romanov because of the appalling terminology used. I would be very worried if I were a Hearts fan.
  • Options
    Craig Thompson is a pedo because of mafia.  All makes sense.
  • Options
    Absolute comedy gold! The paedo comment is priceless!
  • Options
    Just trying to justify their backing of a sex offender (badly)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can't say they weren't warned. seem to remember fans singing 'if you tolerate rix, then your children will be next'
  • Options

Clive  Walker was nicked for indecent exposure many years ago. He was flashing at schoolgirls as they walked past his house. Baldy Clive is always popping up (lol) as a know f a pundit so there is hope for Thomson yet.

Did Thomson know the ages of the girls concerned?

And Rix was actually shagging an under age girl. He was in his 40s. Thomson is early 20s and merely sent an indecent picture or two to 'vulnerable young girls', who, if they were so innocent, what were they doing on chat sites.

Me?.. I'm more concerned with little girls and boys getting blown to bits in places like Palestine, Libya and Afghanistan  

• Options
    Cant see why the appalling tragedy of children being injured or worse diminishes what Thompson has been found guilty of.
  • Options

Thomson is early 20s and merely sent an indecent picture or two to 'vulnerable young girls', who, if they were so innocent, what were they doing on chat sites.

That's all right then is it, just to merely send lewd pictures of yourself to kids? I think not and the quote below would indicate that he must have known exactly what he was doing...

From the Daily Record  - "Prosecutors at Edinburgh Sheriff Court told last week how he sent pictures of male private parts to two girls aged 12 and 14, asked one of them for sex and made lewd comments about their bodies."

I'd like to think if I were a user of such websites I could tell the difference between a 12 year old and someone of an appropriate age to indulge in my particular kick.

• Options

Thomson is early 20s and merely sent an indecent picture or two to 'vulnerable young girls', who, if they were so innocent, what were they doing on chat sites.

That's all right then is it, just to merely send lewd pictures of yourself to kids? I think not and the quote below would indicate that he must have known exactly what he was doing...

From the Daily Record  - "Prosecutors at Edinburgh Sheriff Court told last week how he sent pictures of male private parts to two girls aged 12 and 14, asked one of them for sex and made lewd comments about their bodies."

I'd like to think if I were a user of such websites I could tell the difference between a 12 year old and someone of an appropriate age to indulge in my particular kick.

2 things:  1) To compare his offence to that of Rix is not on, there is no comparable severity and 2) I have not read much about the case, is it DEFINITE that he knew the ages of the girls?

I am playing devil's advocate a wee bit here. I am tired of 'moral outrage' engendered by a media which is spilling over with pervs, peepers and poppies of every description. it is called hypocricy

• Options
    Yes he knew the age of the 12 year, he attended a party that she was present at!!

Playing devils advocate over a 20 year old sending pictures of his cock to a girl he knew was 12?

Sickening.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    thanks for the clarification !!!
  • Options
    now i have read the full story it transpires that he is a dirty little animal and deserves all he gets.  
  • Options
    Yes he knew the age of the 12 year, he attended a party that she was present at!!

Playing devils advocate over a 20 year old sending pictures of his cock to a girl he knew was 12?

Sickening.
    Spot on.
  • Options
    What i find sickening is how his club are defending him over this. Think it's a case of they're more concerned about the players value.