Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stag Do Ideas

2»

Comments

• Options
    On similar lines you could make a weekend of it over on the Welsh borders at Symonds Yat
    http://www.learn2climb.com/climb/
    Climbing as PeP says, caving and rafting down the Wye.
    Throw in some cracking pubs and Welsh women and it could be a great weekend.
  • Options
    Why all the action, try all day drinking. My mate did the monopoly board, missing off utilities and stations (unless you're brave). I did the research by tube, only one I think Coventry Street Didn,t have a pub so Ifound one overlooking. Even Vine Street which is tiny, we had a beer in a Pizza joint. However on the day we had a driver and a Luton van, an absolute must, tube would take too long. A half in the dumps and pints elsewhere. The groom did pints and lasted the course admirably for a small guy.
    You don't need a driver to do the Monopoly pub crawl... only a couple of tube rides all day and you can walk/bus the rest of the way: http://www.monopolypubcrawl.org.uk/route/original/
  • Options
    Why all the action, try all day drinking. My mate did the monopoly board, missing off utilities and stations (unless you're brave). I did the research by tube, only one I think Coventry Street Didn,t have a pub so Ifound one overlooking. Even Vine Street which is tiny, we had a beer in a Pizza joint. However on the day we had a driver and a Luton van, an absolute must, tube would take too long. A half in the dumps and pints elsewhere. The groom did pints and lasted the course admirably for a small guy.
    You don't need a driver to do the Monopoly pub crawl... only a couple of tube rides all day and you can walk/bus the rest of the way: http://www.monopolypubcrawl.org.uk/route/original/

done that for a mates stag a few years ago.

followed a group dressed up as cavemen doing the same route. was alright all the time we were moving but england played when we were in the strand pub (i think) so we stayed in there for the match. left the strand and hailed over a load of them bike-taxi things and raced eachother to the next pub. absolute carnage.

• Options
    Why all the action, try all day drinking.  
    Great call.

No offence to anyone, but rock climbing? Ski-ing? Clay pigeon shooting? Jeez, it's a stag do - not an outward bounds course!
  • Options
    So negative Off-it.
    Lighten up - horses for courses, yeah?
  • Options
    We did a walk in the Kent countryside for a mate of mine. Basically, it was a glorified pub crawl finishing in Tonbridge with a curry. Late train home. Great day.
  • Options
    What's negative about using the term "good call" Floyd?

But you're right, I do need to lighten up - too much chips and beer.
    ;o)
  • Options
    With you on that one!
    Decided to change to kebabs and whisky, - see if that helps me lighten up!
  • Options
    VEGAS BABY VEGAS
  • Options
    Try a pub crawl with a difference, take the Thames Clipper river boats up and down the Thames, getting off on the each pier
    plenty off good pubs close by (the wibbly woobley) springs to mind at Greenland Pier. from the O2 to Westminster.
    i think the day ticket on the clippers costs about £12.
    need t-shirts printed for the day let me know
    www.artipromotions.com  (east stand box 6)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    an afternoon at york railway museum then onto bettys tea shop for cake and tea
  • Options
    edited June 2011

http://www.palmersport.com/

This is one hell of a day out for an experience a lot of you will never have tried. Well worth every penny.

• Options
    Why all the action, try all day drinking.  
    Great call.

No offence to anyone, but rock climbing? Ski-ing? Clay pigeon shooting? Jeez, it's a stag do - not an outward bounds course!
    With you on this. It's a stag night, go out, get wan*ered and end up in a strip club.
  • Options
    maybe go to a local football match if its held in August
    warm beer, balti pukka pies, !!
  • Options
    Cheers peeps, some great ideas.

We're definitely going with the pedibus (beer bike thing).  Just need to sort a day and some logistics.  We're also looking into getting the full VIP works at WHL for a game.  There's a good few of us going and with one of the lads an employee down there, I'm sure we'll be able to get something sorted.
  • Options
    WHL?

Well, if you'd told us you were ALL a bunch of pansy chutneys then I daresay our suggestions would've been different.

Flower arranging, line dancing, a trip to a Hi-NRG club night, or maybe a night in watching the Sound of Music or reruns of Eurovision.
  • Options
    Oh, new information now!
    There we were trying to help.
    OK now my suggestion is get all your chums together in the front room, camomile tea and a quiet night by the fire reading some lovely PG Woodhouse.
  • Options

Day at the races plus dwarf. Get him a dwarf dressed as a jockey handcuffed to him for the day. Sandown races with the dwarf meeting you

at Cafe Rouge is a great one. Dwarfes  don't come cheap, and they don't like being thrown around, but their good fun. Let me know if you want to be put in touch with one.

• Options
    Oh, new information now!
    There we were trying to help.
    OK now my suggestion is get all your chums together in the front room, camomile tea and a quiet night by the fire reading some lovely PG Woodhouse.
    Or as one of my Gooner friends suggested, all in a room with a faulty electric heater giving off Carbon Monoxide...
  • Options
    BTW, I have to say the idea of a dwarf involved is quite entertaining, considering the groom is a 6'5" 17st rock of a kickboxer from Hackney lol.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A bit harsh, but I see where the Gooner's coming from. Thank goodness they ran away from Woolwich.
    You could be spending some of these excellent new stag-do coins
  • Options
    BTW, I have to say the idea of a dwarf involved is quite entertaining, considering the groom is a 6'5" 17st rock of a kickboxer from Hackney lol.

Sounds like he maybe more interested in a trip to the Blue Oyster bar to me!
  • Options

Sounds like he maybe more interested in a trip to the Blue Oyster bar to me!
    lol can you imagine.  I'm not going to be the one to tell him that he's wearing a pink tutu either!
  • Options
    usual night out at favourite bar with a little competition (done something similar for my hen)

To be completed by the end of the night or else…Convince a girl to give her you her knickers
    Pull a pig – cruel, un pc but as always hilarious (and trust us guys, girls do this to us)
    Get a girl to buy you a drink
    Steal something from each bar you visit
    Get a free drink from the bar (even if you have to fake diabetes and get a free coke – this counts)
    Go to a karaoke bar and pick the slowest most boring song, and sing it like you mean it. Cry if you have to but make everyone in the room feel uncomfortable.
    Find a girl in the bar to switch tops with for 30 mins
    Lick the armpits of one of your mates
    Talk to a girl and when she asks your name, burp it
    Wear your clothes inside out with your pants over your jeans and your socks over your shoes
    Wear a toilet paper turban
    Lick something in the bar that the group decides on (not a person)
    Kiss a girl’s feet at 2am
    Do 20 push ups in the bar
    Tell a girl your most secret sexual fantasy
    Pepper your entire tongue and swallow
    Sing everything you say for 15 minutes in the style of Pavarotti
    Find a guy in the room you don’t know and tell him you think he’s attractive.
  • Options
    I bet AFKA would do you a good deal as well!
  • Options
    Just get utterly gazeeboed!
  • Options

http://www.palmersport.com/

This is one hell of a day out for an experience a lot of you will never have tried. Well worth every penny.

why is Les Battersby on the front page of their website?..;o)
  • Options
    EA that has made me chuckle... a lot.
  • Options
    Went paint-balling and clay pigeon shooting on a stag do once. First beer wan't until about 6-7pm. Absolute f&&king waste of good drinking time that was.