Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Any Pulp Fiction fans out there?

2»

Comments

• Options
    "wheres the gimp ? ...go get the gimp!"

i agree a damn good film ......about number 8 in my all time top ten

• Options
    I think even Quentin Tarantino was quoted saying he didnt know what was in the case!
  • Options
    Still such a great, great film. 

You can catch the last hour on Dave+1 if you're quick.
  • Options
    What was in the briefcase?
    One theory is that it's the loot from the Reservoir Dogs robbery
  • Options
    A mate at work was a bit stoned when he saw this at the cinema and when the next scene that Vincent was in, after being shot by Bruce Willis he stood up and shouted at the screen ‘But he’s dead !!’ 
  • Options
    Went to see it when it came out...within about 30 mins the cinema was about two thirds full loads walked out.

I wanted to go too but the mrs reminded me that we had paid baby sitters and didn't enjoy too many evenings out without the kids. Best thing about the film in my view of course  is the music score. Utter over hyped nonsense.
  • Options
    WSS said:
    I think even Quentin Tarantino was quoted saying he didnt know what was in the case!
    It's a McGuffin. It's nothing, or anything you want it to be.
  • Options
    Went to see it when it came out...within about 30 mins the cinema was about two thirds full loads walked out.

I wanted to go too but the mrs reminded me that we had paid baby sitters and didn't enjoy too many evenings out without the kids. Best thing about the film in my view of course  is the music score. Utter over hyped nonsense.
    I'll take 'things that never happened' for 10, please
    Don't judge everyone by your own standards in life 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Off_it said:

Yawwwwn, so you've said before - even the bit about the baby sitters. You sound like a fun couple.

Strange that you would think to open a thread for "fans of Pulp Fiction" just to try and piss on the bonfire. Luckilly your opinion is largely ignored on here.
    Me stalkers about and yes in good company there with you.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Yawwwwn, so you've said before - even the bit about the baby sitters. You sound like a fun couple.

Strange that you would think to open a thread for "fans of Pulp Fiction" just to try and piss on the bonfire. Luckilly your opinion is largely ignored on here.
    Me stalkers about and yes in good company there with you.
    Bore off trying to hijack a thread about a film you dont even like, oddball.
  • Options
    Still remember going to see this with a mate one Friday night at a cinema in Croydon whilst we were still at school.

Was about 14 or 15 but looked no older than  11 so couldn't believe they let us in. My mate was a month younger but looked like prince nazeem with a beard at 15 and used to get in to raves so probably why.

Brilliant film.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Back when Tarantino was good and didn't end every movie the same way
  • Options
    This was the first 18 film I saw in the cinema. I was 16 or 17, ohhhh naughty!
  • Options
    Watched again last night. Very enjoyable I must say, even if I have seen it half a dozen times.
  • Options
    edited October 2020

Fantastic film, albeit it took a 2nd time to fully understand what I was watching.

On a side note, It was on a few months ago and I was channel hopping. I landed on the channel that was showing it, just before the gimp scene came on. I looked to my wife & 15 year old son and said "Look out for the gimp". They both looked at me with a confused look and when the scene was over they  both turned to me and said "What the f**k did I just watch?"

• Options
    Mr O & I still call each other Hunny Bunny.

Before we moved here, when I rang him, my ring tone was, ‘if any of you fucking pricks move.............’

And Bruce is in it.

Double whammy 😎
  • Options

I think that's what we all do.
  • Options

I think that's what we all do.
    But him and me both know how I meant it...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mr O & I still call each other Hunny Bunny.

Before we moved here, when I rang him, my ring tone was, ‘if any of you fucking pricks move.............’

And Bruce is in it.

Double whammy 😎
    Didn't he do well!

• Options
    What was in the briefcase?
    It was his bosses dirty laundry. 
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    You didn't see once upon a time in Hollywood then? 
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Chunes said:
    You didn't see once upon a time in Hollywood then? 
    I did, was also referencing that
  • Options
    I always took the fact that we never see what is in the case and the golden glow to mean that it was something that was symbolic and almost without price.  We don't get to see it because what would be meaningful to one person might mean something else to someone else.  This way it is just a transcendent thing of great worth - almost spiritual and for me that ties in with the change of heart that Jules has.  But it is pulp fiction, not high art.
  • Options
    Have you ever given a guy a foot massage?