Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Italian Restaurants in the New Eltham/Sidcup area

edited June 2011 in Not Sports Related
Have been to the one near Fiveways before (the name escapes me) but wasn't very impressed - although that was many moons ago now.

Also, the little place opposite Sidcup Police Station was alright, but have been there before.

Anyone got any recommendations?

Comments

• due amici in chislehurst ..not sure if that passes for eltham/sidcup but imho nowhere better 
  • little one in Blackfen opposite the George Staples (Woodman?) pub, same side of the road as the supermarket, can't think what it's called but was told it was really nice by the other half a while back.
  • La Cucina in Halfway Street was very nice when we went there a year or so ago.
  • Due Amici in Chislehurst is a couple of miles further on, but worth travelling to. A bit pricey, but very good.
  • La Cucina in Sidcup is a must - on the corner of Halfway Street and Corbylands Road
  • due amici in chislehurst ..not sure if that passes for eltham/sidcup but imho nowhere better 
    Agreed. Not that far from New Eltham, though.
  • little one in Blackfen opposite the George Staples (Woodman?) pub, same side of the road as the supermarket, can't think what it's called but was told it was really nice by the other half a while back.
    Agreed .......... But Due Amici if you want to pay a bit more
  • Coach House in the Ruxley Garden Centre. mates with Di Canio and lots of Charlton Pics on the wall.
  • Coach House in the Ruxley Garden Centre. mates with Di Canio and lots of Charlton Pics on the wall.
    Same owners as Due Amici.

Saw Curbs in there with Peter Varney and Tony Jiminez.................(relax............It was 5 years ago).
  • La Stalla in Sidcup was always good.  Near the Seven Stars pub Foots Cray.

Bella Rosa, Eltham High St next to WHS is well reccomended by some of my friends but I've not been there myself.

• Sponsored links:

• Not Eltham/Sidcup... but took my bird to Ferrarris in Bromley the other day, would definitely recommend it
  • Can't beat Due Amici, but it is pricey.

• Not to far from Sidcup is this place http://www.dapeppinorestaurant.com/ in Welling 
    Have eaten a few times now and never been let down.  
    pricey though
  • Pizza Botte on Sidcup High Street is pretty good (thats the one opposite the Police Station)
  • Is the coach house in bexley garden centre open in the evenings or just lunchtime?