Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

steve mclaren

What is wrong with this fellas accent, he was just on sky sports news doing an interview and its as if he has picked up a foreign accent, I know he did the championship league comment that made him look silly, but this is worse he leaves words out and pauses were you shouldn't as if he.is struggling to comprehend the queens English,

Odd very very very odd

Comments

• He thinksh he'sh Dutch
  • schteeeeve!
  • er hat Alzheimers
  • What is wrong with this fellas accent, he was just on sky sports news doing an interview and its as if he has picked up a foreign accent, I know he did the championship league comment that made him look silly, but this is worse he leaves words out and pauses were you shouldn't as if he.is struggling to comprehend the queens English,

Odd very very very odd

Agreed - I thought the same.

Oohaah would describe him as a weirdo !

• er hat Alzheimers
    gosh thats funny
  • My father-in-law always says "Steve McClaren" when he sees me.  Just those two words, nothing else.

• He believes that ridiculous accent makes him clearer to understand but it just makes him look a twat.
    Just spent 2 months in Holland and not one person struggled to understand my South London accent.
  • Go you tube and type "steve mclaren Dutch interview"

Comedy gold.
  • Go you tube and type "steve mclaren Dutch interview"

Comedy gold.

That's the point this is worse, its odder than that , I could understand him doing that even though I found it hillarious, this is sky sports as forest manager, what has happen to him. I reckon he has gone fruit and nut nut ,

Without a doubt the oddest interview I have seen