Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Advice needed re Children's football

2»

Comments

• Options

My friends two sons had training with Chelsea last year, but it was based up at Dartfords ground.

Said it was a good set up.

• Options
    Great advice guys. Tel, I would perhaps let him go to a session and see if he enjoys it like has already been said. Back in my day it was hard work getting your parents to drop you all over London for variuos clubs whom you were "TRAINING" with. Time is on your side.
  • Options
    Don't stress Terry....there's still time for Alfie to be 'charltonised'.... :0(((

Listen to the advice of his coach.....hes a good lad, as we know.
  • Options
    Morning Fellas

Just an update on Alfie.

He has been picked for the Charlton Under 7s to play Watford at Vicarage road next Thursday!!

I can't believe I'm going to see him run out at a staidum like that at 7 years old!!

I'm as proud as punch!!

COYR
  • Options
    Morning Fellas

Just an update on Alfie.

He has been picked for the Charlton Under 7s to play Watford at Vicarage road next Thursday!!

I can't believe I'm going to see him run out at a staidum like that at 7 years old!!

I'm as proud as punch!!

COYR
    Nice one...he must be good.

Any news on how many away tickets we've sold?

• Options
    Morning Fellas

Just an update on Alfie.

I'm as proud as punch!!

COYR
    Well done Terry and good luck to your son, I hope he enjoys it.
    I am sure you were like myself and really enjoyed this.
    My son's started at this age, and they are still playing to this day at 23.
    Remember, I am sure you will that he needs to enjoy this, be great to have a lifers kid hopefully going through the ranks at CAFC,
    Keep us updated, Best wishes.