Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Could we put out a good team formed of CAFC supporters

I know bugger all about players in other clubs lower and upper divisions or even fans who are half decent but could we knock up a good side on our fan base.

WE must have a few any ideas

Comments

• Options
    Are you really suggesting that Charlton fans could do a better job than the players we have now?
    Put the bottle down, you don't need it :)
  • Options
    I can pass a ball AND run forwards. I am better than McOxo. 
  • Options
    I thnk he meant Footballing Charlton fans.
  • Options
    I doubt we would have too many problems finding wide men!
  • Options
    Bexley Dan has to be the first name on the team sheet.
  • Options
    I can strike a ball better than kakpo and semedon't and definitely have better handling than blobby even tho I had an enforced retirement 3 years ago
  • Options

I can run faster than Jon Fortune, Shoot better than Semedo, could beat Solly in the air, have better feet than Gary Doherty, am stronger than Waggy.

Not that any of the above will get me far but I'm in!

• Options
    OohAah is a fantastic keeper. I once saw him win a penalty shoot out doing his own version of Bruce Grobbelar....

Lovely big soft hands too...
  • Options
    I'm in my mid forties.  I'm slow and get easily tired.  My ball control is terrible but I can hoof the ball for miles and have won the "Have It" award for about 6 years running with my five a side team.  Roll over Gary Doherty.
  • Options
    I resemble a pregnant giraffe and can't run more than about 30 yards before I pull up with shot knees, but I am left footed so surely I am in too?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    play in goal for thamesmead town under 18 at 16, guess im in goal.
  • Options

i can kick the ball in the air.

thats me taking corners.

• Options
    I dribble almost constantly
  • Options

i can kick the ball in the air.

thats me taking corners.

That's more than some of those fellas on the News Shopper/Crossbar Challenge thread!
  • Options
    The Charlton Community team is knocking on the door of Senior football....
  • Options
    Bexley Dan has to be the first name on the team sheet.

No we don't want any of those overpaid prima donnas in our side

We want hard working playing for the shirt players not the moneygrabbing geeetss
  • Options
    Elliot
    Kinsey
    Turner
    Martin
    Peacock K
    Peacock G
    Little
  • Options
    I'm a 6ft 4 target man, Can run as well,

Sign me up:P
  • Options
    Elliot
    Kinsey
    Turner
    Martin
    Peacock K
    Peacock G
    Little
    Not forgetting Nan Nistelroy (allegedly)
  • Options

I'm only 5ft 7" but am capable of getting out of position easily, giving the ball away needlessly, bottling out of tackles and not conversing at all with my team mates.

I'm in.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    im 6'1 and can stand in the goal and stop stuff.
  • Options

I'm only 5ft 7" but am capable of getting out of position easily, giving the ball away needlessly, bottling out of tackles and not conversing at all with my team mates.

I'm in.

Are you McOxo?
  • Options
    Need any cheerleaders ?
  • Options
    on the topic of fans playing, i would really like to play football when i am older, i am 16 and only play for my school, little bit scared to try out for Charlton...I THINK ILL GET HUMILIATED!....are there any other london or kent based clubs (apart from palace and gills!) that i could consider getting a go at?

• Options
    on the topic of fans playing, i would really like to play football when i am older, i am 16 and only play for my school, little bit scared to try out for Charlton...I THINK ILL GET HUMILIATED!....are there any other london or kent based clubs (apart from palace and gills!) that i could consider getting a go at?

The worst they can do is say, 'sorry not interested'.  I don't think they'll make you do some sort of humiliating forfeit dressed in a comedy clown outfit a la It's a Knockout.   Then again, perhaps that's why Palace call us the clowns ;-)

Seriously though, why not give Charlton a try?
  • Options
    I'm young and will run non stop!
  • Options
    I have no ball control, 2 left feet, I stuggle to find a team mate with a ten yard pass, I have the turning circle of the Titanic and cannot take corners......can I be Simon Francis?
  • Options

I'm 6'6" and used to be a bit useful in my day, but after having operations on my knees my options are restricted and I fear I would fail to make the CL Masters of Disaster first XI....

I could do an impersonation of a target man and stand there elbowing opposing defenders in the face, I suppose, if you promise to hoof the ball skywards in my direction; or failing that I could just stand in for a floodlight if you give me a torch..........

• Options
    i cant play for toffees but like some of last seasons team i will give it a go if the moneys ok sign me up