Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Swansea or Reading?

Personally, I'd like to see Swansea have a crack at the Premiership. Partly because I live in Wales, and work with quite a few 'Jacks', but also because they play some great football.

Comments

• somebodys got to win it,why not them?
  • Reading To Win.. But Whoever Wins Monday Good Luck To Them
  • Reading for me. Foreign teams shouldn't be allowed anywhere near our leagues :0 O
  • Would hate Swansea to win, Welsh team should be in the Welsh leagues not the English.
  • Bigger than any domestic cup final this ........ Good luck reading all the welsh can **** each other , **** off back to wales :-)
  • Reading, anything that supports literacy in this country should be supported.
  • Swans
  • Swansea Loyal
  • Swansea because of family roots should be a good game
  • Bigger than any domestic cup final this ........ Good luck reading all the welsh can **** each other , **** off back to wales :-)

Didn't think racism was tolerated on this board?
  • Sponsored links:

• Come on Abertawe ! Id willingly f*** Catherine Jenkins and f off anywhere lol

• Reading because Jem Karacan's parents ran the cafe on the Thames Barrier Industrial Estate and were a lovely couple and did a decent fry up pre match. They would be chuffed to bits.
  • Reading for me - don't know why, maybe it's because they have a nice stadium!
  • Swansea. A Welsh team in the prem would give me a team to support in the top flight. 
    Until 2013 that is... 
  • Swansea, because I once pulled a sexy blonde bird with a Porsche in one of their nightclubs.
  • You the man Jim
  • Swansea as I have a large amount on Man Utd, Huddersfield and Swansea winning this weekend at 22-1.
  • I'm confused Jim - who had the Porsche - you or the young lady... and what was it doing in the nightclub?!
  • Swansea
  • Swansea. Just to piss even further on those lovely chaps from Cardiff.
  • Sponsored links:

• Swansea, think they better football, plus Reading just strike me as being a very boring club.
  • Swansea because I don't like reading
  • Neither, both are godforsaken shit-heaps ruined by modern town planners.
  • Swansea for me, only because reading have had their time in the topflight. been a while for swansea. along time since any welsh teams were in topr flight and competing. i remember when i was a kid 'wrexham' were a decent side. how the football merry-go-round can be cruel.
  • Reading, anything that supports literacy in this country should be supported.
    Superb. Underrated post that
  • I guess Reading, because that's where my mother is from.  But my word, it's not a final that inspires excitement, is it?
  • Quality Clem!!
  • The worst of it now that fool Dowie talking his usual rubbish on Sky Sports News.
  • Come on Reading! Only because they are my local team