Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Torquay Singing Section at Old Trafford

http://www.torquayunited.com/page/News/0,,10445~2365002,00.html

Now why can't this be done for all league games ? Would help alleviate the sit/stand debate every other week.

Comments

• Options
    terrible idea,surely all will be singing not 900
  • Options

900 is all......
  • Options
    I'm assuming they mean the 'hardcore' singers who also want to stand etc. Of course all the Gulls fans will be singing their hearts out. I'm on Beachy Head for the afternoon but my thoughts will be at OT. C'mon you Gulls. Hopefully a derby with the Grecians beckons .....
  • Options
    be nice for them to win no doubt,come on Torquay
  • Options
    Personally want Stevenage to come up, as it is nearer and there are more than enough long treks for away games next season with the teams that have gone up and down. Also we will prob get Torquay away in December or Jan.
  • Options
    Fantastic idea, c'mon the gulls!
  • Options
    Argyle fans will be even more depressed if they end up a division below both Exeter and Torquay.
  • Options
    Love the Torquay website ......it's just like ours, but a different colour.

;o)

• Options
    I'm assuming they mean the 'hardcore' singers who also want to stand etc. Of course all the Gulls fans will be singing their hearts out. I'm on Beachy Head for the afternoon but my thoughts will be at OT. C'mon you Gulls. Hopefully a derby with the Grecians beckons .....
    If you're on Beachy Head you're be able to sing 'Come on you gulls' but remember to take some bread so that it works.

If they win, you'll be able to go in The Jimmy Seed Stand next season.
  • Options
    Always had a very soft spot for Torquay United since working in Dawlish on a building site whilst a student. Used to go to some Friday evening games at Plainmoor. I hope they win the playoff, and our first game is Torquay away.