Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

All kicked off down at Charlton this afternoon

edited May 2011 in General Charlton

Old Bill on the scene arresting some fella in the car park,

Anyone know the full details?

Comments

• Options
    Maybe it was McCormack being arrested for impersonating a professional footballer.
  • Options
    There are a lot of car parks in Charlton: Macro, Asda, Halfords, Matalan etc. Can you be more specific?
  • Options
    he wasn't still complaining about the pot holes, surely !!!
  • Options
    There are a lot of car parks in Charlton: Macro, Asda, Halfords, Matalan etc. Can you be more specific?

What???
  • Options
    ????
  • Options
    What???
    Off-it said it all went off in a car park in Charlton, I simply asked him which one.
  • Options
    Kicked off at a match between two "yoot" organisations that had hired the pitch is what I heard.

Bit of a ruckus, bit of damage being caused, OB called and some fella yanked out and pinched. 

Perhaps someone more ITK can let us know?
  • Options
    What???
    Off-it said it all went off in a car park in Charlton, I simply asked him which one.
    Oh you were being pedantic. Great.
  • Options

A special needs lad got upset after a trust had hired out the pitch

• Options

some fella yanked out and pinched. 

Ouch!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Actually off-it said 'Old Bill on the scene arresting some fella in the car park.'  I took it to be CAFC car park.  Otherwise it could be anywhere in SE7 which would make no sense