Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Greenwich Summer Sessions 26th-31st July

Comments

• Options

no real interest in music but my mate is involved in this and i know some of you lot are into music

• Options
    Me and a whole gang are going to the Pogues.
  • Options
    think i'm going when Squeeze are on
  • Options
    Me and a whole gang are going to the Pogues.
    Sounds like trouble.
  • Options
    Yep.  I think it will be!  Saturday shenanigans!
  • Options
    Have you seen them before Curb-It?  Superb live, seen them many times and glad they are in South East London for a change :-)
  • Options
    Dont forget The Mighty Quo and Nine Below Zero!
  • Options
    Got tickets for Squeeze - like the look of the Sunday too, but (hopefully) I shall be on a plane heading somewhere warm and sunny..  Pray for good weather, have a few beers, bit of a sing song and then home in bed 10mins after it ends...splendid evening for an old chap like myself  :-)
  • Options

no real interest in music but my mate is involved in this and i know some of you lot are into music

OohAah's last concert was prolly 'Wham!'
  • Options
    George Michael to be precise falco
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Knew it.

You do love a Careless Whisper. . . .

• Options

He's got no Faith though.

• Options
    Gotta see Quo and Squeeze
  • Options
    Glenn Tilbrook is DJ-ing at The Anchor tonight.....and next Tuesday also.
  • Options
    Saw the Pogues live about 25 years ago on St Pats night, Elvis Costelo guested with em.Was a bit of a ye-ha as i remember it.
  • Options

Dont forget The Mighty Quo and Nine Below Zero!

Saw Nine Below Zero in Sevenoaks a couple of weeks ago, they're still superb.
  • Options
    I saw them years back too... bit vague mind you i think this concert will be a bit vague too.

• Options
    What a farce this was.  @oohaahmortimer can you tell your friend that if they are going to organise an event like this can they actually have enough facilities to cater for people.

Went in and walked out and sat in the Old Brewery and listened to the concert in comfort... an hour and a half queue for a beer.  Must be a bit of an alchy as wasnt prepared to wait for that.  wont go again.

• Options
    I'm definately going to look into going to Pogues/ Buzzcocks night. Can't believe they charge an extra £15 if you want to sit. Unless due to medical reasons, why would anyone want to sit at a gig, especially these acts?

• Options
    It says nine below zero were a punk band. Rubbish. They jumped on the mod revival bandwagon.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm definately going to look into going to Pogues/ Buzzcocks night. Can't believe they charge an extra £15 if you want to sit. Unless due to medical reasons, why would anyone want to sit at a gig, especially these acts?

eh?  it was saturday just gone.
  • Options
    Duh, just noticed that. damn it. Oh well, next year then. :-(