Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Man Utd - Due a bad day at the office

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
Beating everyone 3 and 4 nil. Can't go on for ever, must be due a hiccough, might ease up a bit?

*oh, my god, we're doomed on Saturday* ;- )

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2007
    I hope we will play our attacking 0-10-1 formation

Do not be surprised if Spurs we see dropping through the league that look like we did before Pardoo arrived....1st goal and then fold like a pack of gutless swine.

Clattenburg is on the payroll of the top 3 clubs. Dreadful ref.
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Beating everyone 3 and 4 nil. Can't go on for ever, must be due a hiccough, might ease up a bit?

*oh, my god, we're doomed on Saturday* ;- )
    or there is fact they haven't stuffed any1 yet, theyv been fairly reserrved, god i can c an 8/9 goal hammering at wknd!!
  • Options
    Sorry Henry, best we can hope for is to keep it to 2-0 so the goal diff does not get any worse. They are just too strong and we don't have the players to spoil them either like some of the other lower teams do.
  • Options
    Rooney's suspended - He said clutching at straws.
  • Options
    Oh, that's OK then, they'll have to make do with Saha, Larsson and Ronaldo now!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]Rooney's suspended - He said clutching at straws.

i'm pretty sure he is suspended for the Reading Cup game - he'll be there against us (unless injured)
  • Options
    a bad day at the office for man utd will be a 2-0 win for them but if they have a good day ... i dread to think
  • Options
    sign of our progress that in the last three games, it was reportedly Pompey and Bolton's worst performances of the season, while Chelsea were 'lethargic'.
  • Options
    On Saturday it will be a tense 0-0 where we've ridden our luck a bit but defended heroically - until the 92nd minute when substitute Darren Bent gets the ball on the half way line, runs clear of any defenders and fires the ball past Tomasz Kuszczak - famous victory!!!!!!!
  • Options
    We should drag Amos Stuart out of retirement and see if he can nick us a goal like he did TWENTY ONE years ago. Christ, who else can believe that it was that long ago that he scored that goal?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When Kuszczak played for W.Brom at The Valley, it was obvious that someone had done their homework - he didn't like kicking the ball out of his hands, but preferred to roll the ball out, then kick. Charlton players constantly pressured him so he had to hold the ball, hence spraying it around more than Deano ( a true CAFC legend) in his heyday (who is now with W. Brom funnily enough). I hope someone reminds the lads about this on Saturday - try and pressure him into a mistake or two...
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    the ball has to get to him first ;-)
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    You have to wonder, when will their next good day at the office be?
  • Options
    Their star player doesn't want to be there, they can't bring in a top striker, their keeper makes too many errors, players like McTominay and Fred are lower Prem. Maguire works better as part of a five man defence. Not sure how that gets fixed easily, especially as the players they need won't want to go there.
  • Options
    I think they probably should have stuck with a manager longer. They need to do it with their current one because it is not only a big job but probably a long term one too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Whoever said ‘Erik Ten Months’ when he was appointed looks like an optimist
  • Options
    What in the name of fuck was De Gea doing for the first 2 goals??
  • Options
    Start with the defence and the keeper should be the first issue to address there. It is true De Gea can have games where he is outstanding and he can make mind blowingly brilliant saves but you can't ignore his errors, of which there are too many IMO, and often they are for the first goal in a game.
  • Options

The mental thing is you can see the twats sacking him and bringing big sam in 😂😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    Would love to see them get relegated.
  • Options
    Mediocre Premier League squad with no time to get in players to make an impact. It’s completely up to Ten Hag to get what he has playing to their complete potential. I think they’ll finish top half but it’s hard to see much better than that. Problem for the club is they’ve fallen far enough to make it hard to get in someone better than Ten Hag or truly world class players. I think they’ll have to suck it up and start from scratch in the summer. 
  • Options
    relegation to the championship might do them a lot of good in the long run. 
  • Options
    AndyG said:

The mental thing is you can see the twats sacking him and bringing big sam in 😂😂😂😂😂
    He would keep them up....

There is no chance that Big Sam would get that job but 6 months of someone like him you would know who your players were and who had any fight in their belly.

People laugh and mock, for what ever reason, people like Big Sam but I saw his Bolton team play us off the park at least twice.  The game Hierro gave us a lesson at the Valley and the one where Jay Jay was unplayable at the reebok.

United need a rebuild, from 1-25 in their squad.