Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Good support against Chelsea

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
lets keep this going, Lawrenson even said so on MOTD!!!!

Comments

• Options
    I am totaly wrapped up in this dog fight. I have decided to make a big effort on the AWAY front now too. Yes I know loads of you do that anyway but I am not a single man in my 20's with x amount of disposable income.Also my eldest boy is only really old enough now to become a regular away fan.
    I am convinced that the support we are showing is influncing the players and I want to do my bit.
    We went to Arsenal and are now going to do Watford, Blackburn and Liverpool.
    Next season I hope to do at least 10 aways, and I''m not intending to go to anywhere like Burnley or Preston or Smellhurst Park!!!
    COME ON!!!
  • Options
    You;re not a true Charlton fan until you've been to Burnley away. Midweek.

FACT :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]You;re not a true Charlton fan until you've been to Burnley away. Midweek.

And only to find that the games been called off.
  • Options
    well then you could check Preston off your hitlist instead !

Wouldn't even consider it nowadays....
  • Options
    Not me, went by train. Had to wait ages for the train back to Preston (where we'd got our B&B) and so never got back there til about 9pm. Still, £1 a pint in "Tokyo Joes" more than made up for it!
  • Options
    I've only ever been to Burnley in the dark.

Probably best..........
  • Options
    Burnley away ! Will never forget the game in the 70's, 4-1 up with 30 mins to go and we nearly lost - ended up 4-4, great game.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]You;re not a true Charlton fan until you've been to Burnley away. Midweek.

Keep reminiscing, guys.

We ain't going to Burnley, next season.
    Not even mid-week........