Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Racon: I want to be here next season (from News Shopper)

2»

Comments

• Options

I just don't think he is consistant enough. and he very often flatters to deceive.

I wouldn't be too bothered if he went, as long as he is replaced with someone consistent. Even if they was not as technically gifted, if they perform at certain level every week at least you know what your going to get. I just don't feel you have that with Racon. But what do I know? if knew that much I would be folding my arms on the sidelines!

• Options

I thought I read somewhere he's signed a pre-contact agreement with Palarse?

Not bothered either way, for me he's not what we need to get out of this league.

• Options
    edited May 2011
    Heard from a source at the club that he will not be offered a new
    contract. neither will Reidy. SCP apparently thinks he doesn't offer
    enough to the team. Dailly will be offered fresh terms though!

-------------------

I thought Reid had another year to go?
  • Options
    Reid can p*ss off as far as I am concerned, Racon can flatter to deceive at times and has blown hot and cold, but he's still looked more effective than Reid has even though he is a central midfielder playing wide left, Reid has just blown cold all season, had a rush of blood for 10 minutes and scored, but got himself sent off straight after, not what we need
  • Options
    I'd give him 1 year to prove himself on a reduced deal
  • Options
    I've just spoken to my source (wow, I sound like tw@t) and they say Anyinsah will not be offered a new contract.