Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RedMidland

edited April 2011 in Not Sports Related
Congratulations mate, and to your Good Lady on your new additions to the family.
: )

Comments

• Options
    Here here
  • Options
    What new additions? - anyway, congratulations.
  • Options
    Don't know all the details, but 5 boys and 6 girls were born early hours of this morning.
    Mums doing well and Dads having a cigar ; )
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    LOL....T.C.E is talking about my German Shepherd Bitch....producing 11 full pedigree GSD pups today...took 12 hours....all are doing well and Kass (the mother) is also well.
    To be honest after my luck recently I was worried about this potential 'litter'....but so far all is well....perhaps my luck is changing!!....also got an interview for a job next week!!
    It now means that I'll be up all night for next two weeks making sure they survive...Mrs RM has taken holiday from her work and will do daytime duties.....but I'll still be doing match threads tomorrow and next saturday....then coming down for the match and a visit to Lib club for a pint on last game of season.
  • Options
    congrats mate!
    :)
  • Options
    Nice one but sod clearing up all that dog mess
  • Options
    :) lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shopshire addick[/cite]Nice one but sod clearing up all that dog mess

LOL thanks SA, but you do get used to it after awhile....when first born they do not produce any....then the mother clears it up when they do start....and in 8 weeks time (hopefully) they will all be gone to new homes.
  • Options
    Yay !!
    More puppies !!!

(Just don't name them Elliott,Francis........)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Redmidland[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Shopshire addick[/cite]Nice one but sod clearing up all that dog mess

LOL thanks SA, but you do get used to it after awhile....when first born they do not produce any....then the mother clears it up when they do start....and in 8 weeks time (hopefully) they will all be gone to new homes.

Then in a years time, they start producing 'Mini roundabouts' out of their ar5es.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Congrats. Should have posted a running commentary so that we could all have shared your joy!
  • Options
    LMAO March, Congratulations Redmidland et al
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]LMAO March, Congratulations Redmidland et al

Nice one March...LOL....but dont think anyone would have been interested at 3, 3.30, 5, 5.45, etc on Sunday morning!!!
    Thanks Daz.....just to got to find good homes for them now....and with people willing to pay as well!!
  • Options
    Yes, going to be tricky finding 11 German shepherds in S.London. Might be some in Wales.