Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So I now also own a Xbox360reach

Got it Free from work, cm said it was beyond Repair... I repaired it. What games should I buy for it seeing as PSN has now been down 3 yes 3 days!

Comments

• Options
    Depends on what you're into. I've got fifa 11 which is a decent football game. My girlfriend is into those dance games for the Kinect. We've also just got the Active fit which is a decent work out if you want to get fit. I think black ops is over rated, irritating to play. Burnout paradise for a good driving game.

Have a look on Amazon, there are loads of really cheap games on there.
  • Options
    Geek alert!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Got it Free from work, cm said it was beyond Repair... I repaired it. What games should I buy for it seeing as PSN has now been down 3 yes 3 days!

It's only been down because a group of hackers known as Anonymous have decided to target Playstation for charging for certain things such as Downloadable Content. They say once you buy a PS3 everything related to it should be free, Playstation say no it's just the hardware you own, the online stuff you are leasing.

Anyway the point is Anonymous are saying they aren't targeting the customers, just the company, but by targeting the PSN they have affected the customers. Also, the PSN was shut down because although this group claim to not be targeting certain areas, there is no stopping another group piggybacking in and then hacking into credit card details etc.
  • Options
    Don't care why it's down other consoles charge for DLC as well!
  • Options
    Anywho I'm looking for games that'll be quality online.
  • Options
    Black Ops.

Actually, I was playing with someone called [CAFC]xXxDazzlerxXx yesterday, not you by any chance?
  • Options
    Boring
  • Options
    Why open the thread then?
  • Options

LMAO nah im Dazzler 21

Think i may have to invest in xbox black ops... have it on ps3 though!

• Options
    Playing the beta for Gears of War 3 at the mo , top quality game , not out till september though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sam3110, that's not exactly true. It's because sony decided to sue someone who jail-broke, ie hacked, his own ps3 and they believe that when you buy a piece of hardware you should be able to do what you want with it.

Also, i was under the impression that the psn was down due to the recent theft of tens of thousands of members credit card details, completely unrelated to Anonymous.
  • Options
    Last console I purchased was a PS2.

PC gaming FTW!
  • Options
    I believe the credit card hack was of SOE, which is the PC based online network, not the PSN. No-one knows who was actually behind the hack into PSN and that is one aspect that has forced it to be down for 2 weeks now, as they are fearful that the hacker will just resume as soon as it's back up, upgraded security or not.

Personally, I don't see why people are going so ape over aspects of it, sure it is an inconvenience and having your details stolen by a nerd in a basement does suck, and I am a regular user of the service (I review games and have dabbled in games testing) so I know how frustrating this is, but at the end of the day it is a free service. I don't understand the people who are saying they now hate Sony and that Sony are rubbish, and they are going out to buy XBoxes because of this. Really, it could happen to any company at any time, imagine if someone managed to hack into Mercedes, or Marks and Spencers!

• Options

Woah Silver

I don't hate sony no one on here has said they hate sony.

I got an xbox360 for FREE and just wanted some tips for good OL games.

Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Oh PSN due back up by the end of the week.

http://dailymenews.com/2011/05/03/playstation-network-back-online-wikipedia/

• Options
    I'm not saying people on here, I post on many more forums than just this one mate ;-)

You should see all the 14 year olds crapping themselves on twitter.

I have an Xbox and a Wii as well as the PS3, because obviously games like Forza, HALO, GT, Super Mario Brothers etc. are exclusive to just one console

As for games, Halo Reach, CoD, Fifa 11, Tiger Woods 12 and Test Drive Unlimited 2 are all high on my playing list, and Portal 2 is meant to be a blast too
  • Options
    portal 2 is amazing. great laugh and satisfaction when you figure out a puzzle is great!