Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

We're cursed, I tell thee!

Is it just me who thinks that we're cursed as a team currently?! I honestly even thought at 2-0 today "what will go wrong now?" for about the 10th time this season, and as if by magic it all kicks off!! Didnt Derby have an exorcism done on their ground/team before? I wish this was a joke thread, but I really do feel something weird is going on!!

Comments

• Options
    I very much regret running over that black cat in The Valley car park all those years ago. Effing pot holes.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortimerwasgod[/cite]Is it just me who thinks that we're cursed as a team currently?! I honestly even thought at 2-0 today "what will go wrong now?" for about the 10th time this season, and as if by magic it all kicks off!! Didnt Derby have an exorcism done on their ground/team before? I wish this was a joke thread, but I really do feel something weird is going on!!

Much more plausible explanation.......we're shite. End of.
  • Options
    Saints couldn't get a win at St. Mary's and thought the place was cursed.
    Then Charlton turned up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I think the refs have it in for us tbh, They don't seem to like us :/
  • Options
    I refer you to Clem Snides' post.....
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Poor man management by Parkinson IMO

All went wrong when Alex Dyer came in, blame it entirely on him not Powell.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite][strike]Poor man management by Parkinson IMO[/strike]

All went wrong when Alex Dyer came in, blame it entirely on him not Powell.[/quote]

This
  • Options
    How can you blame Dyer, when you have no idea what is going on behind the scenes, how the feck do you know!! All this Dyer stuff is just rubbish!!

As clem said, we are shite, end of, stop looking to blame someone, we've been shit for a long time, and not one person is accountable! This place, in fact this whole country now has such a shit blame culture it gets on my tits. (puts tongue into gap between bottom lip and bottom teeth and makes the neeerrggghhhhh noise)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]How can you blame Dyer, when you have no idea what is going on behind the scenes, how the feck do you know!! All this Dyer stuff is just rubbish!!
    I agree.
  • Options
    Yeah sorry dude just read your post again!! Was tongue in cheek!! Was very early, apologies! ;-)