Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Selling old mobiles - Help needed

Clearing out my "office" and found three old mobiles.

1. Where's the best place to sell them? Would prefer somewhere I can hand them over a counter for ready cash if possible but can post if more value

2. Do you need all the gubbings/leads/chargers and do they add to the price?

3. Is it worth the agg for a nokia e63 and a couple of old samsungs?

The infinite well of knowledge that is the Charlton Life collective brain is thanked in advanced

Comments

• Options
    Mazuma Mobile (google it) they will give you a quote for working & non working. If you accept they can either send you a bag to send them in, or you can print a form off the site and send in your own envelope. Don't need a charger or anything.

Once they recieve they can put the money in your bank that day, or send you a cheque.

You won't get a great deal, but better than nothing.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    The club had a scheme, is that no longer running?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Mazuma Mobile (google it) they will give you a quote for working & non working. If you accept they can either send you a bag to send them in, or you can print a form off the site and send in your own envelope. Don't need a charger or anything.

Once they recieve they can put the money in your bank that day, or send you a cheque.

You won't get a great deal, but better than nothing.

cheers

just looked £35 for the nokia, £2 for the others. Still better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.
  • Options
    Have a look at Envirofone H, I've used them and never had a problem - worth a look!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NorthStandUltra[/cite]Have a look at Envirofone H, I've used them and never had a problem - worth a look!

Unless you have just been poked in the eye with a sharp stick
  • Options
    Some dodgy geezer has offered me cash in a pub. I think I'll go with him as he's a lifer. : - )
  • Options
    Mazuma service is excellent. Paid good money for 2 iPhones and will probably be getting this one when the 5 comes out later in the year
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Try this

http://www.compareandrecycle.co.uk/

I used it and got more money for some of mine than some of the better known websites
  • Options
    Try CeX (http://uk.webuy.com/) if you have one local. Walk in, hand phone over, need ID though, and cash in hand.
  • Options
    Post office do mobile recycling.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cheers all