Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I'm sitting on a plane at the moment

edited April 2011 in Not Sports Related
Just about to taxi out to the runway when they announce "flying you today upfront is Captain Frank Worthington"!!

Not the most comforting words I have heard :)

Comments

• Options
    ha ha - and there goes the drinks trolley.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Still my favourite ever goal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlqU-pQMR74
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]ha ha - and there goes the drinks trolley.

Just got out to the runway and now we have turned back because of a "brake issue". More likely Frank forgot to buy his duty free booze :(
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oakster[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]ha ha - and there goes the drinks trolley.

Just got out to the runway and now we have turned back because of a "brake issue". More likely Frank forgot to buy his duty free booze :(

Could be still combing his mullet
  • Options
    Could be worse, they might of said Captain Ian Dowie.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Low_Ears[/cite]Still my favourite ever goal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlqU-pQMR74

Cant access at work, but is this the back to the goal, flick over his head and run round the defender goal ?
    does that make sense ?
  • Options
    Yes that goal
  • Options
    top goal very le tissier
  • Options
    So - did you make it? Was there a bald geezer in a wheelchair sitting on the plane with you?
  • Options
    Yes Leroy, 90 mins late but at least the brakes worked when we landed in Vancouver!!

There was only me and about 20 others on the flight - a 737-800 - I thought at first the brake thing was a ruse to get us off that plane and onto a later, fuller one in order to save the airline some $$$
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nice to see Captain Tony Adams doing so well with Air France these days though.......

Ooops
  • Options
    Would love to have seen the twats who take off their seatbelts and start pratting around before the 'plane has stopped moving get the fright of their lives when that happened...
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Good to know you are out of the Country Oakster. What was your address again ;-)
  • Options
    taking the budget option again oakey? pay the extra and sit inside the plane next time!! must have been freezing up there!!
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    He was on a wing and a prayer
  • Options
    I'm now on a ferry crossing over to Vancouver Island, I live the life me!!