Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Raise the Roof time !

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
If ever there was a need to get behind the lads, tomorrow is it.

The team have battled out what could be some valuable points on the road in the last two games, but its home games and home wins that will get us out of this mess. Chelsea are on a different planet to us, but they are destabilised at the moment. Its teams that win games, not individuals.

Though many have already wrote it off, there are points to be had tomorrow. Its essential as well we get into a groove of being comfortable playing at the Valley, with some massive home games tomorrow.

Next home after Chelsea is West Ham. Lets crank the atmosphere right up tomorrow, win or lose, and get everyone on-side for the final push. Its time we started trying to be the 12th man.

COME ON YOU ADDICKS !!!

Comments

• Options
    I won't let you sing alone, Barts.

COME ON YOU ADDICKS!
  • Options
    The N Block Ultra's will be in full voice

COME ON YOU REDS
  • Options
    'H' Block Ultras are always up for the fight!
  • Options
    h block arent they about 12 though? lol
  • Options
    Remember Boro at home in the cup last year?
    We need some of that. Cheers when we get the ball and resounding jeers when they do. It bloody works.
    I'll be getting things going in the East with Orpington , Large and Golfie.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]Remember Boro at home in the cup last year?
    We need some of that. Cheers when we get the ball and resounding jeers when they do. It bloody works.
    I'll be getting things going in the East with Orpington , Large and Golfie.

yeah that boro home game last year, that was a truely excellent atmosphere. The jeering when they had the ball put em off their stroke for sure.

come on you addicks, lets go down singing
  • Options
    I am up for this one....a nice early start watching the Merseyside derby in the con club !!!
  • Options
    i'll do my bit...on my own
  • Options
    I'll be doing my bit and trying to raise the dead in the lower west
  • Options
    Shall I will bring my tamborine ;o)

Altogether now......"We shall gather by the rivvvvvveeeerrrrrrr"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    block m upper north the old school always sing but let's have some classics instead of cafc and red army.
  • Options
    ok northstandsteve
    will you join me & KB in a resounding

'we are the M Block
    we are the M Block etc.....'
  • Options
    another crap chant i said classics. (maybe i'm too old)What about the good old EDDIE YOUDS song.little biddy boy,it's a grand old team to play for goodbye horse etc
  • Options
    I am in the East tomorrow unfortunately so will be with you all in spirit.
  • Options
    I just wanna rock DJ!

Let's try and get the East Stand buzzing. Thanks as always to the Ultras in the Upper North - the whole of the home crowd relies on you to get things going - be assured, we'll be right behind you. Don't care what we sing so long as it's loud. RED ARMY!!

Look out for me - i'll be wearing a red shirt, red hat and red scarf...easy to spot!!!

Apologies to Large and Golfie, but I think I missed some postings - where are you sat, my fellow men from the East??
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]another crap chant i said classics. (maybe i'm too old)What about the good old EDDIE YOUDS song.little biddy boy,it's a grand old team to play for goodbye horse etc

t'was being a tad sarcy NSS. Me & KB have been known to sing a few oldies........on our own (we're too old too) Be happy to strike up a threesome.............if you get my drift!
  • Options
    can't argue with a offer like that
  • Options
    i'm a fellow M-Blocker as well, the home of the true Charlton fan. FACT
  • Options
    whooo hoo
    we've got a quartet now!!!!
  • Options
    I'm not m block but I'm up for the 3 some
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    East Stand Eeeeee Block rools ko
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    with a name like that
    hardly surprising
    or do you just like a roll up?
  • Options
    Benson & Hedges for me
  • Options
    is that before or after?
  • Options
    During usually
  • Options
    ouchy!
  • Options
    ouchy indeed, you haven't seen the state of Hedges....
  • Options
    Oi Oi whats going on here.