Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Time to panic

edited March 2011 in General Charlton
im growing more concerned as the games go on,no win in 11 now., with out next 4 fixture again sides going from promotion how may point are we gonna pick ? i fear that we could fall out this divsion if somthink has changed quickly and soon

Comments

• sadly I have no confidence in the manager's ability to manage, he's not going anywhere so there doesn't seem any point in panicking, might as well just be resigned to our fate for now.
    Either things turn round by Easter and we can all be happy, or the owners have to act.
    But it is crap.
  • Thinking about it, 2 of the 3 out of the last 33 possible points have been against promotion pushing sides. We're going up!
  • Heard Parkinson is available
  • [cite]Posted By: jdsd42[/cite]Heard Parkinson is available

He's resting .......
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: jdsd42[/cite]Heard Parkinson is available[/quote]

He's resting .......[/quote

he is shrewd
  • i was listening to the radio and they mention the fact that 13 player are out contract of the end the season the Unsurety of weather they will be at the club mush have an effect of how they are performing preside the clear lack off confident they seem scared to try stuff that maby the did before. If it come to the stage that we drop down to league two, what do we do build a new sqaude ? start from scratch or try keep hold the player we got now ? some how i dont see the like of semdo racon waggy would stay with us and play league twon football
  • Alex dyer comes in run starts, west hams run ends...
  • I'm too depressed to panic. Don't have the energy anymore. :-(
  • [cite]Posted By: cafcnorth7[/cite]i was listening to the radio and they mention the fact that 13 player are out contract of the end the season the Unsurety of weather they will be at the club mush have an effect of how they are performing preside the clear lack off confident they seem scared to try stuff that maby the did before. If it come to the stage that we drop down to league two, what do we do build a new sqaude ? start from scratch or try keep hold the player we got now ? some how i dont see the like of semdo racon waggy would stay with us and play league twon football
    At this level players generally only get 1 or 2 year contracts. It's not really a good excuse, we're not the only club with half a squad out of contract.

We have 50 points, it's unlikely we'll go down.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: jdsd42[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: jdsd42[/cite

he is shrewd[/quote]
    and we are screwed
    Doo dah, doo dah!!!

he is shrewd
    and we are screwed
    Doo dah, doo dah, Doo dah, doo dah day!!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Parky if you are reading this. I love you