Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Why YOU are going to win the £117m Euromillions tonight

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]Because it looks as though I'll be missing out on a ticket for Real Madrid at home
    ...have been in the bloody queue and constantly on the phone since 8.30am for the 9.30am sale as I'm not even 1/4 of the way down the bloody queue right now :-(

you a season ticket holder?

If so, do not automatically get the right to buy "your" seat for that match?

I really hope spurs win though and in fact, I would love to see them go on and win the competition.
  • Options
    If I won do you think the club would accept 10 million on the proviso that I have at least 5 starts a season and when I am on I am the penalty taker for the next three years? juts an idea :)

Saying that I am sure they would as they have been paying out 4k a week to players to do nothing!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Robert[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]Because it looks as though I'll be missing out on a ticket for Real Madrid at home
    ...have been in the bloody queue and constantly on the phone since 8.30am for the 9.30am sale as I'm not even 1/4 of the way down the bloody queue right now :-(

you a season ticket holder?

If so, do not automatically get the right to buy "your" seat for that match?

I really hope spurs win though and in fact, I would love to see them go on and win the competition.

Nah, on the waiting list. Only another 1,000 places to go lol.
    Had I got a season ticket, then yes, would have been automatically allocated a ticket. Hey, I still get to watch it on TV, not a complete disaster.
    I feel sorry for the 500 or so that queued outside the ticket office over night, only 50 of them got tickets. I'd be fuming.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]cos i deserve to be just like Leon Knight

(Twitter related "banter")
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Wheresmeticket?[/cite]I haven't actually bought a ticket.

How can you have a username like that and not bloody buy one? ;-)
  • Options
    waste of a bloody tenner :(
  • Options
    No UK winner of Jackpot.
  • Options
    back to work in a hour ;-(
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: creepyaddick[/cite]waste of a bloody tenner :([/quote]

haha same here
  • Options
    I won £5.40 ! Reinvested it in this evenings lottery.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Won a tenner tonight.. big sign I'll win next weeks Euromillions