Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Terry fit for Saturday

Excellent!!

Comments

• Options
    if we were a nasty team we'd think about making sure our knees caught him in the lower back everytime there was an aerial challange.
  • Options
    I doubt it
    his ankles fooked
    ;-)
    sorry KB
  • Options
    I heard he was only 60-40 of playing at the mo, although with Ashley Cole also out there has never been a better chance at trying to get at their defence!
  • Options
    It was just breaking news on the BBC. Mourinho says he's fit to play. He can't be match fit though.
  • Options
    although with Ashley Cole also out there has never been a better chance at trying to get at their defence!

but off the bench comes Wayne Bridges.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]I doubt it
    his ankles fooked
    ;-)
    sorry KB

Yep, replace the word Saturday with, 'the knackers yard' and it might be more appropriate.

:-(
  • Options
    Have to feel Jose is rushing Terry back because their defense is so porous. He can't possibly be match fit and only border line physically fit. Looks like an act of desperation. They're only just about hanging onto Man Utd's coat tails and liverpool and arsenal are breathing down their necks. One or two dodgy results and they could drop to 4th very easily.
  • Options
    Not wishing to pee on bonfires or anything, but I think we seem to be forgetting the fact that they have just hammered Blackburn 3-0 without JT!
  • Options
    But it was only Blackburn, we are much better team.

aren't we?
  • Options
    wouldn't say hammered. (despite the result) although it could have been a couple more if shevchenko didn't get his legs mistaken for strands of spaghetti.
    having said that, chelsea were just taking their chances, i'd say out of 10 chances, they converted 3, and fecked up 3, the others were good saves. but that was it all game.
    blackburn gave it their all, gamst was all over the pitch trying to create things, they just couldn't break chelsea down.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't get me wrong, still don't think we'll get anything. At the end of the day it doesn't matter how understrenght their backline is as they are going to score and we're not going to outscore them.
  • Options
    Good, I'm glad he will be playing. I don't want any whinging Chelsea fans using his absence as an excuse when we give them a good thrashing!!