Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Super Mario

We need cheering up, this made me smile :0)

Balotelli

Comments

• it's a good 'un, made my morning the other day
  • dear god, someone that cant put a bib on should not have access to the wages he is on
  • Whenever I see this guy I can't help but smile, he obviously has no idea what is going on in the world around him, can't dress himself, allergic to grass, late on the pitch, gets needless cards, but when he has a good game he looks unstoppable. Yes he may be a tw@t, but if he doesn't get into too much trouble in the next 2 or 3 years, Italy will have a fantastic player on their hands
  • Still my favourite Balotelli moment:
    “Because I am rich” – Reportedly the explanation Balotelli gave to police when questioned why he had £5,000 in cash hanging out of his pocket following a car accident in August
  • That bloke's an absolute lemon. I've seen more intelligent things crawling out of ponds.
  • [cite]Posted By: colthe3rd[/cite]Still my favourite Balotelli moment:
    “Because I am rich” – Reportedly the explanation Balotelli gave to police when questioned why he had £5,000 in cash hanging out of his pocket following a car accident in August

That is brilliant :L