Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tommy Mhyre

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
is he still with us ? Have we released him ? See Randolph was on the bench last night and with Elliott recalled early from loan have we let Tommy go ?

Comments

• Options
    Read somewhere that he has an ankle injury.
  • Options
    I think Myhre was injured...but also he's on the transfer list. I guess with Liverpool having first dibs on Scott Carson Pardew was reluctant to let him go, as talented as Randolph may be I'd rather have Myhre around if Carson either gets injured or recalled.
  • Options
    Now January has gone are we guaranteed Carson for the rest of the season does anyone know?

Also, applying the same principle, if all our centre halves were to end up in the Sorondo Medical Suite or suspended could we get Fortune back?
  • Options
    I see Randolf is in the Full Irish Squad for the game against San Marino. Sounds like he's a bit useful!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Now January has gone are we guaranteed Carson for the rest of the season does anyone know?

Also, applying the same principle, if all our centre halves were to end up in the Sorondo Medical Suite or suspended could we get Fortune back?[/quote]

Depends what is in the agreement - some loan deals come with a 24 hour call back clause, some like Walton at Ipswich are for a stated period of time. If I recall correctly Carson is under a 24 Hr call back if required, although Benitez has though said he's ours until the end of the season. That though didn't stop him from requesting that Carson not play in the FA Cup third round match so as to avoid being cup-tied.
  • Options
    I think that's also the reason why Andersen's laon deal to Leeds fell through, Leeds wanted a guarantee that he would stay until the end of the season, something Charlton were reluctant to offer because Scott Carson was on a short notice call back to Liverpool.
  • Options
    Benitez has signed that young keeper from Italy, hasn't he?
    So Carson should stay with us all the way through now - but of course, he can't play for us at Anfield.

We can recall Fortune from Stoke after the first month.

And young Walker's loan at Orient finishes before the end of this month.