Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bully Gets What he deserves

Link

I so enjoyed watching this. It's a shame he was not more seriously hurt!

Comments

• Options
    haha, well done that lad
  • Options
    Gutted he never stamped on his head and put him out for good that skinny piece of dripping!
  • Options
    Well done mate! Little c*** got what he deserved there!
  • Options
    Gotta say my father was telling me all about this, I had not seen it til now so thanks
    for posting it, the funniest thing I've ever seen. Mother of the slammed one wants an
    apology, that is so typical, the mother probably thinks the sun shines through her son's
    a###!
  • Options
    one of the best things I have seen in a long time!! bravo young sir! bravo.
  • Options
    Great!

Hopefully every bullied school child will have watched this video and realised that you DO NOT HAVE TO TAKE SH** OFF ANYONE.

That (bullied) kid has been suspended. If I were his parents I'd take him to Disneyland as a treat during his "punishment".
  • Options
    I'd like to know his address so I can send him a hamper
  • Options
    That's given me my first laugh of the day buckshee cheers!
  • Options
    That happened to me once at school lol never learned my lesson.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2011
    Nice, but desperately sad interview with the bullying victim.

But what the F@ck are the teachers doing to allow this sustained level of bullying to go on in schools. If I found out a child of mine was subjected to that kind of bullying every day over the course of a number of years I would ensure the ring leaders would bear physical scars for the rest of their lives! Even if it meant going to prison.
  • Options
    Feel very sad that people still get picked on for being overweight, or for being slightly shy or quiet.....hopefully the little turd who picked on him will think again in the future.