Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chelsea Fans....

disrespect the minutes silence for Japan's Dead.
"Pure Class".

(Suppose if you "respect" people like Cole & Terry, I shouldn't have been suprised).

Comments

• Options
    I've got Real v Lyon on so for the uninitiated... what did they do and why on earth would they do it?
  • Options
    I heard that
    but to be fair how do we know it wasnt the danes ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCdamo[/cite]I heard that
    but to be fair how do we know it wasnt the danes ?

Believe I heard the words "Who F*****g cares".
    May be wrong (in which case I apologise) but I don't think it was a Danish accent.
  • Options
    This is Chelsea we are talking about. Complete and utter filth. Millwall with money.
  • Options
    ...and now the Copenhagen fans are making it sound like an away leg. Superb
  • Options
    Sorry, but this has got to be some sort of sick joke right?

Sometimes I really despair at what has become of some members of our society.
  • Options
    Haha, Copenhagen are singing 'Can you hear the Chelsea Sing?' in English
  • Options
    I hate them with a passion absolute scum all of them. Hate them more than millwall
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: wwaddickson[/cite]Haha, Copenhagen are singing 'Can you hear the Chelsea Sing?' in English[/quote]

Funny as F**k
    Im sure it was the Danes and they were shouted down,
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: redsek2003[/cite]This is Chelsea we are talking about. Complete and utter filth. Millwall with money.
    Spot on.
    Last time I went there were toffs at the station in pristine replica shirts - 'Tarquin, come here. Benedict!' and then skinheads singing 'No surrender to the IRA' yards away in the pub. Bewildering fanbase.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Danes have been singing all sorts of songs in English. Superb.

'You're supposed to be at home'
  • Options
    Sounded like The Danes to me, although how I can say that I'm not quite sure.
  • Options
    who ever said it is complete filth and scum!
  • Options
    It was the Copenhagen fans making noise during the silence and a Chelsea fan shouted them down which was then followed by the Chelsea fans booing the Danish fans after the minute was up.

Shame really cos the only thing that was worth watching about the match was the Copenhagen fans singing English songs. I turned over at 9 and watched that thing about the Amish on BBC 2
  • Options
    I was a fan of "Chelsea, sing a song for us" to the tune of Go West. Quality away support, less so if it was indeed them spoiling the silence.
  • Options
    Always enjoyed the away visits to Stamford bridge, generally a great atmosphere and whats more we sometimes won there, unlike anfield that was so so quiet and usually .....we lost.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]I hate them with a passion absolute scum all of them. Hate them more than millwall[/quote]

Are you including my two nephews and my best friend and quite a number of mates and people I like in that, Unc? They don't seem like absolute scum to me - kind of nice, good guys who just happen to support a football club.
  • Options
    For the reason Nadou states I don't hate any club ,but Chelsea along with Palace are the only two London clubs I dislike. Otherwise I generally support London sides against northern teams with a few exceptions . Uboat has nailed the diversity of their fan base .

The reason for my dislike of Chelsea goes back to the 70's and when we beat them 4-0 and their fans tried to burn the Stadium down , they endeared themselves to me further when Simonsen destroyed them a few years later only to see his car vandalised .

I actually went to a Champions League Quarter Final at the Bridge on a Corporate freebie a few years ago and there was no atmosphere at all .I might as well have watched it at home on TV.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Nadou[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]I hate them with a passion absolute scum all of them. Hate them more than millwall

Are you including my two nephews and my best friend and quite a number of mates and people I like in that, Unc? They don't seem like absolute scum to me - kind of nice, good guys who just happen to support a football club.

Yeah Nads, a shitslag football club!!

Hate is a very strong word, but i hate these scumbags. Plastic club, plastic fans, plastic trophies, plastic gangster captain, plastic seats, plastic history, plastic russian owner, plastic spastics. Thanks, scumbags all of em.
  • Options
    no class, no genuine support and no history
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    chelsea have always had decent support since i started following Charlton (1976) , when we were getting 5k they were getting 12k
    and as football became trendy (and you kids started watching) their crowds rose just like ours did
    they've always had healthy away numbers
    but i suppose just cos they have bought success doesn't mean they haven't got a decent hardcore fanbase
    but some of you think we're some sort of superior fan cos our team is shit
    well give you a clue if they ever turn shit they'll have crowds a lot bigger than ours just as they were in the 80s when we were playing them pre trendy football

yes they have got some helmets that support them just as most clubs have but now that is a smaller percentage thanks to tarquin and co going down there

i don't like em either but to say they have no history is ridiculous
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Nadou[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]I hate them with a passion absolute scum all of them. Hate them more than millwall[/quote]

Are you including my two nephews and my best friend and quite a number of mates and people I like in that, Unc? They don't seem like absolute scum to me - kind of nice, good guys who just happen to support a football club.[/quote]

Yeah Nads, a shitslag football club!!

Hate is a very strong word, but i hate these scumbags. Plastic club, plastic fans, plastic trophies, plastic gangster captain, plastic seats, plastic history, plastic russian owner, plastic spastics. Thanks, scumbags all of em.[/quote]

well said
  • Options
    No history? Always been a bigger club than us .
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: scabbyhorse[/cite]No history? Always been a bigger club than us .[/quote]

Apart from when we sent them down...
  • Options
    What defines a bigger club? Crowds , trophies , money . No football club has sent anyone down , its over a course of a season.........fact
  • Options
    I went to this game on a freebie ticket and sat right next to the Copenhagen fans. As someone has already said they were far more interesting than the game and everyone enjoyed their singing in English. However I can say for a fact that it was the Danish fans that broke the minute silence and when the referee blew his whistle the Chelsea fans started slagging the Danish fans off for their disrespect. Its very easy to jump to conclusions as an armchair fan but we all know that you need to be at a game to actually know what went on. Its a bit much for someone to jump to conclusions on the basis os what they heard on the tv and unfair to call Chelsea fans scum for something they were not involved in. as far saying the club have no history, well that's just ridiculous.
  • Options
    Shock horror the danes speak english! It is taught in schools from the 3rd grade , some even start in the first . You could say that english is thier second language .
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    sometimes i wonder if im really on a charlton website reading people posts

get your tongue out their arse
  • Options
    O an insult , very mature
  • Options
    Never understood the bitchin over other clubs’ supporters…Chelsea fans this, Millwall fans that…FFS get our own house in order, the Valley ain’t exactly a hotbed of passionate, vociferousness right now. Crap team or no crap team the crowd can still play a huge part in what happens over the coming weeks!