Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone at the game ?

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
How many were there ? And how cold was it. Everytime they showed the away end everyone looked freezing !

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Everytime they showed the away end

the whole pub clapped! Hats off to anyone who was there! Wasnt Lats there??
  • Options
    Probably about 250 of us, it was not cold so much as damp as the fine drizzle had managed to cover all the seats given to us in the lower tier, we made a little bit of noise but that drum drives me mad. The big smokey fireworks at kick off with the drizzle made for an interesting atmosphere at the start

Just before Elk took the free kick I said to a chap 99/100 he does a Johnny Wilkinson, let's hope this is the 1 in a hundred, enough said
  • Options
    Yes the Lass & I were there, as Latimer says it wasn't cold but was wet and that drum was too much. CONGRATULATIONS to all the Addicted who were there we salute you from the NW ............it was so much better than loosing 4-1 and it was great to see 110% commitment from most of the players.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: lancashire lad[/cite] it was great to see 110% commitment from most of the players.

Have only seen the highlights so don't know. But interested in that you say 'most' rather than all. Who do you think wasn't totally committed?
  • Options
    From the 90 Minutes I saw, i would class Rommedahl as less than 100%. I forgot Hughes was actually out on the pitch at one stage so perhaps he falls into that category as well.
  • Options
    I wasn't there but watched the game as it was on over here....actually heard the away support sing " Shall we sing a song for you " hats offf to all you that went. Real backs to the wall stuff in 2nd half...a brilliant goal saving tackle form Faye stood out in my mind....at least if we do go down we are going down with a fight...Romm and Hughes anonymous....