Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Non Charlton Fans On Here

From reading a few of the latest discussions, I have the knowledge that a few people who use this site dnt support Charlton. If so why do u post things on here?

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: conza-cafc[/cite]From reading a few of the latest discussions, I have the knowledge that a few people who use this site dnt support Charlton. If so why do u post things on here?

Because they want to. There are some interesting debates on here and some of the people are really nice. Do you fancy pointing out where it says anywhere that non Charlton supporting fans cant post on here? Oh by the the way well done for working out some of the posters dont support Charlton Sherlock..
  • Oh, jog on
  • Why do you post things on here without being able to type properly?

Why do football fans talk to each other about football at all?

I'm a Charlton fan, but it doesn't mean I can't talk to my mates about Arsenal or Manchester City does it?

And as for the jog on, bit uncalled for, you asked a question, and got an answer
  • TBF he didn't say they couldn't, he just asked why they did. Why all the negative vibes, man?
  • As long as they are not causing trouble or being arseholes I see absolutely no reason why they shouldn't. If anything they enhance the forum.
  • edited March 2011
    Can't we form some sort of non-Charlton "pen" to coral them all into, so we can all shout names at each other and come across all gung-ho and threatening, safe in the knowledge that the Admin "police" will step in and sort out any real trouble before it gets going.

Clearly it would have to be in the worst place in the whole board and we would give them only the most basic of facilities - like the use of only 15 letters of the alphabet. Would be just like the 80's all over again. Ah, the memories.
  • [cite]Posted By: conza-cafc[/cite]Oh, jog on

Do you want to make me jog on you mug?
  • You can take the boy out of west ham but not the west ham out of the boy
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]You can take the boy out of west ham but not the west ham out of the boy

Have never met Uncle, but I've suddenly got a picture in my head of someone bouncing up and down in front of their keyboard with his arms out - which is some going to be able to do that AND type.
  • Often find some interesting threads on here, and I try to avoid the Charlton ones, unless theres a Palace connection.

Also generally made to feel welcome, apart from the odd one, and it's also good to see things from a different perspective, now wheres that non-Charlton pen.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: budgie[/cite]Now wheres that non-Charlton pen?

Laying in the six yard box at Loftus Road ;-)
  • I go on other teams forums from time to time , so why can't other teams fans post here ?

I value the different perspectives apart from the odd WUM .
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]You can take the boy out of west ham but not the west ham out of the boy

Have never met Uncle, but I've suddenly got a picture in my head of someone bouncing up and down in front of their keyboard with his arms out - which is some going to be able to do that AND type.
    I've never met him, but assume that he's just playing along.
  • The original question was why? Im sure he does not mean you cant , I personally would not post anything on a different teams board , most who do only want to gloat. Budgie gave a answer to why , so is it really neccessary to comment with the sherlock bullshit.
  • Yeah its a bit sad when you get other teams fans monitoring this site daily, and some with a higher post count than some CAFC fans. No names mentioned... Lionboy ;)
  • [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: conza-cafc[/cite]Oh, jog on

Do you want to make me jog on you mug?

Oh dear
  • edited March 2011
    why dont we all just grow up
  • [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]why do we all just grow up

Yes, why do we? I guess it's inevitable.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: scabbyhorse[/cite]The original question was why? Im sure he does not mean you cant , I personally would not post anything on a different teams board , most who do only want to gloat. Budgie gave a answer to why , so is it really neccessary to comment with the sherlock bullshit.[/quote]

Exactly

I didn't say they couldn't I'm just wondering why they do. Obviously it's nice to get a perspective from other fans point of views. But some of em write as though their addicks supporters.
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]You can take the boy out of west ham but not the west ham out of the boy

Ha ha ha No, nothing like that. Just pressed add your comments smiled and went to watch that poor excuse of a football match.