Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Some good news.

edited March 2011 in General Charlton
The wheels seem to be coming off this season,
but this may cheer people up a bit.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-12686726

Comments

• Is he any good in midfield ?
  • Surely he could have left it for One More Night before announcing this.
  • Is he McOxo
  • He didn't want to spend any more time in the STU-STU-STUDIO
  • I knew this. He faxed me earlier.......
  • i thought there was somthing in the air tonight.
  • Feck the Royal Wedding - this deserves a street party!
  • Thank you , thank you, thank you. That is wonderful news. It truly is another day for you and me in paradise. Hopefully it will get Jim Davidson thinking.
  • Never understood the often vitriolic reaction some people have whenever Phil Collins' name comes up.

Am no fan of his music, but just don't get it. Have I missed something - did he kill someone once or something?
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Never understood the often vitriolic reaction some people have whenever Phil Collins' name comes up.

Am no fan of his music, but just don't get it. Have I missed something - did he kill someone once or something?

If you missed it, I missed it too!
  • Sponsored links:

• Could be he dumped his wife by fax.
  • [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]Could be he dumped his wife by fax.

Jim Davidson beat his wife but he's still meant to be a "nice bloke".

Awful prog rock band drummer/singer and bland solo pop but he did play a Charlton supporter in that film so gets bonus points for that.
  • Follow You, Follow Me - Turn It On Again - Duchess

Three excellent Genisis songs. Don't care much for the rest.

He comes across as a bit smug I guess. Used to make me laugh that his videos were always about someone making a Pop Video! All a bit self indulgant.
  • Watch the film American Psycho, you'll never think of ST ST Studio in the same way again!
  • Even better news having worked hard today I shall be leaving early tomorrow so Buster I won't be feeling blue