Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I despair I can deal with, it's the hope that kills you!

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
Four points on the road and D Bent, Young, Reid, ZZ, Bougherra and Song all to come in over the next few weeks.

Game on. Don't expect anything from the next two so even a point will be a bonus but even Chelsea and Man Utd drop points sometime....

Comments

• Options
    Anything less than four points will be disappointing.
  • Options
    Anything less than four points will be disappointing.
  • Options
    i honestly think if we give it our all, there could be a real big suprise 3 points from Saturday. Just hope we didn't use up all our luck last night...
  • Options
    i think we used up quite a bit of luck last night , how bolton didn't get at least one penalty i don't know
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]i honestly think if we give it our all, there could be a real big suprise 3 points from Saturday. Just hope we didn't use up all our luck last night...

LOL, keep on dreaming AFKA! Even playing badly last night they still won 3-0 and isn't Terry coming back on saturday?
  • Options
    If we continue to give the ball away cheaply, as we did last night, then I can't see us being as lucky against Chelsea.

I thought the way we defended was superb but how many times did a Bolton attack stem from us giving the ball away needlessly. Thomas in particular was guilty of it a number of times.
  • Options
    I said to the lads at work I would be happy with 3 points from the Ports, Bolton, Chelsea and Man U games. We've got 4 so anything else now is a bonus
  • Options
    and blackburn weren't that bad to be honest.

drogba is so skillful, despite hating him, and how makalele can move his feet so quickly

frank lamplard must run a marathon every game, closing down everything, he will absolutely ruin our midfield.

thats as much as our spying information can tell you. we're gonna get beat.
  • Options
    and blackburn weren't that bad to be honest.

drogba is so skillful, despite hating him, and how makalele can move his feet so quickly

frank lamplard must run a marathon every game, closing down everything, he will absolutely ruin our midfield.

thats as much as our spying information can tell you. we're gonna get beat.