Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

League Cup Final Brum or Arsenal?

2»

Comments

• Options
    no mate
  • Options
    Tony Adams?

Liam Brady?

Er ...... George Graham?

Nope. Give up.
  • Options
    cant say in case some one spins it for a gutter rag i text him just now and he put the bet on picking up a lot of dough tomoz from an online bookie
  • Options
    Frank Mc?
  • Options
    Definitely not Kenny then - I believe most of his bets lose (allegedly)
  • Options
    not kenny
  • Options
    not too fussed who won this , birmingham are a scummy club

do we know which rude classless birmingham c*** rubbed the arsenal defenders head after the balls up for birminghams winner, i thought that was well out of order

reminded me of , i think , brian mclair missing a penalty at highbury in an fa cup match and someone like dixon or winterburn giving it to em....just ruuuude
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    do we know which rude classless birmingham c*** rubbed the arsenal defenders head after the balls up for birminghams winner, i thought that was well out of order
    Agreed.
    Why the fuck people are getting so excited about some dim sounding knuckle draggers is beyond me.
    I know (out of the two) who i would pay to watch.
    I also feel that Wengers approach to football deserves a reward.
  • Options
    Only their selfs to blame. , why the feck wenger dont go and buy a top centre half and goalkeeper is anyones guess . Bit him on the arse today.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Robbo on the wing[/cite]
    Agreed.
    Why the fuck people are getting so excited about some dim sounding knuckle draggers is beyond me.
    LOL - I saw that and actually chuckled a bit (but only a bit). Bowyer would be my best guess.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    thought that was hilarious, hate Arsenal and for once I'm REALLY looking forward to going in the office tomorrow morning..;o)
  • Options
    arsenal are a classless bunch of c u next tuesdays with a classless dick of a manager if i was bowyer i wouldve gone over and kissed the fella on the head not rubbed it

wengers football doesnt deserve trophies because if it was good enough it would get them through hard work effort and skill at the min he only has 2 of the 3 components
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    KhzJP.jpg

Bless their little Ars*nal hearts, they really do know how to add a lovely comic touch to their incredibly frequent cup final defeats. Well done gents, taking the baton from Willie Young, Rix and Winterburn's penalties, Gus Caesar, Nayim's 50 yarder, Mickey Owen's two late goals in Cardiff and of course, the CL Final in Paris, 2006.

We salute you.

Stevie Carr...from The Royal Box ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Robbo on the wing[/cite]
    Agreed.
    LOL - I saw that and actually chuckled a bit (but only a bit). Bowyer would be my best guess.

The Martin Keown school of sportsmanship.
  • Options
    Interesting take on the game from an Arsenal fan.

Hartley Sebag-ffiennes – the vulgarity of victory

'Twas as foul and base a spectacle as any conjured up by the poet Pope in The Dunciad, one which caused the nostrils of those of a properly Augustan sensibility to wrinkle with disdain, to watch the rank, blue-clad hordes spill out of Wembley stadium yestreen. The friction of knuckles against paving stones, the discernible motion in their trouser seats of hidden tails wagging furiously, the loud, collective mooing; one does not wish to descend into whimsical anthropomorphism by ascribing human emotions to these cattle but one could imagine that they were experiencing what we as sentient, thinking, feeling beings would call “joy”. Evidently, in their bovine obtuseness, these sub-people had misinterpreted entirely yesterday's association football result and its ramifications.

Yes, the score read 1-2 (it as as well that there were no further goals as this would have confounded the numerical capability of the average West Midlander) but this fails to take into account a raft of exquisite, aesthetic intangibles, beyond the ken of a mere scoreboard. What of poise? Deportment? Grace? Elan? Panache?

To descend into the linguistic cesspit that is the element of the “Brummie”, here is what they imagined to have occurred upon the football field yesterday. “Weeaoow put the ball more toimes than thiy did in the nit, loike – and at the end, we got a coop.” Ah yes, the Carling Cup – had the game resolved itself in such a way that this trophy had been presented to Arsenal, then in the unlikely event that our players had accepted the trophy, M Wenger would have marched furiously onto the pitch and prevented the exchange, in the manner of Sir Alfred Ramsey intervening physically in 1966 to stop an English player from swapping his shirt with his Argentinean counterpart.

Arsenal do not play football purely out of some base, banal, magpie-like desire for the acquisition of cheap and vulgar baubles, sponsored by the brewers of urinal alcoholic products. Does one imagine, for example, that Da Vinci was motivated to paint purely in the hope that he might one day be awarded the Luigi's Grog Pot? He did not; he painted for the betterment of men, and so that such men, in being bettered thus could know that they were better than other men.

So it is with Arsenal. Once again, the troglodytes could be heard to bray, “WHY DOESN'T ONE OF THEM SHOOT? JUST FOR FUCKING ONCE, ONE OF YOU MINCING LITTLE FUCKING BANTAMWEIGHTS JUST PUT YOUR FUCKING FOOT THROUGH IT RATHER THAN LOOKING TO LAY IT BACK TO BACARY FUCKING SAGNA WHEN YOU'VE A FUCKING OPEN GOAL GAPING UP IN FRONT OF YOU!”

All of which is to miss the point. Many a time in training some raw swain from the youth team is invited to play in a session with the masters of the first eleven – and, with his impetuosity having got the better of him, he is liable, upon receipt of the ball six or seven yards out, to let fly and blast it in into the top corner of the net. Whereupon both the manager on the touchline and the senior players will wince and tut-tut at his grotesque gaffe, for he has committed a faux pas equivalent to Rembrandt, having only half-completed one of his canvases, punching a hole in it with his fist.

No no, it will be impressed upon the neophyte; this is not the Arsenal way. And, session by session, he will be versed in the more sublime, tantric delights of the endless passing game – the eternal dance of the cut-off, the layback, the forward jab, the flick, the succession of triangular motions, the Euclidian spectacle which is the true end in itself. And then, once this philosophy is ingrained in every fibre of his being, his initiation will be complete when he is at last invited to visit the Emirates trophy room and behold its cabinet, a contemporary masterpiece of uncluttered minimalism, a triumph of form over content. Here, he will be invited to marvel at the spotless glass through which all is visible is one's own reflection, the finish of teak shelving, untouched by base metal. For this, is the Arsenal way, and thus it is destined to remain. Rosicky!
  • Options
    That's quite funny :-)
  • Options
    i like that , very good
  • Options
    "wengers aproach to football deserves something" does he bollox. He is the right guy for the Goonershit ----thinks he is the bogs bollox and its totaly overated just like his shit football team and their glory hunting tosser fans.

Still laughing at you Arsene
    Still laughing (and always will) at the Gooooooooooooooooooooners .

sorry about being so objective but i always err on the side of caution where ARSEnal are concerned.