Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The 24,000, who will return?

edited February 2011 in General Charlton
Most of us on here took a few extra people along on saturday, of the people you took how many do you think will return? Also what was their opinion of the game/crowd/atmosphere etc.?

My eldest has a ST, so I took my middle lad who used to have a ST but hasnt been for two seasons.

The irony is that my eldest was due to go to Notts County on Friday but after Saturdays performance has decided to save his money and watch it on TV, however my middle lad has said he cant wait for the next game!!

Comments

• Options
    of the three I took, one a Scouser comes to about 7 games a season of the other two, they will be back but not regulars (unless the son changes from Chelsea)
  • Options
    9 extras - none will come back unless do a fiver a game and we're doing better - but in all fairness all bar one have season tickets with various other teams so they were never gonna be regulars.

Was embarressed how poor the atmosphere and performance was to be honest, luckly part of the bargain was I had to go to craven cottage yesterday - thankfully 3 of them have to keep quite cos they were also pretty gutless yesterday aswell!!
  • Options
    I took three and all three will return but they will always come to matches with ticket deals, in fact one of them has school comps for Tranmere and has given ttickets to the other two
  • Options
    All of my guests will go again. they enjoyed the game and thought we were unlucky
  • Options
    Good knews VM i take it they all has a skinfull before the game and woke up when we scored !
  • Options
    Next home games a tuesday night so we will be back to the loyal 13,500 thousand and it will be easier to get served in the oak and at HT.

Pity the team couldnt putin the performance the Board and Fans deserved on Saturday.
  • Options
    As for the 24,000 that turned up, please go and see your local doctor to get counselling on charltonitus...

Free on the NHS and it will enable you to show up at the next game and so on and so on........ and so on.....
  • Options
    If first you don't succeed...........

Add some more quality on the pitch

.......and try again !
  • Options
    My daughter will come back. She got tons of sweets on the way there and more chips than she could eat on the way home.
    Admittedly that might not work with adults.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Uboat[/cite]My daughter will come back. She got tons of sweets on the way there and more chips than she could eat on the way home.
    Admittedly that might not work with adults.

lol, nice one
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shame what happened saturday but at least when the 'lapsed' ask me how we played and i say rubbish, very lucky, they will understand. Sooner they still considered me a tough critic.
  • Options
    Good Question.

Carlisle at home on a cold Tuesday night? The usual 14,000, week-in week-out, hardcore support.

I had 11 extras, I'm guessing at 2 returning, but they will pick and choose their matches as they have done since relegation from the top flight. I think they're looking at Southampton at home next.

Is the opera singer booked for Tuesday?
  • Options
    To be honest I was a bit surprised that some of the people who showed up on Saturday did so. A middle aged man the row in front of me was more interested in a balloon being passed back to him than the game.
  • Options
    My little girl wants to get a Season Ticket for next year, so that worked well. So I guess I will be moving to the Family Stand. She also wants to be the Mascot at a match. She has only been 2 times before and is still waiting to see her first Charlton Win.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: dabos[/cite]To be honest I was a bit surprised that some of the people who showed up on Saturday did so. A middle aged man the row in front of me was more interested in a balloon being passed back to him than the game.

I will be back. Forgot how clueless most people are about football in general. A classic line from behind me was when seeing Chris Powell on the big screen "goodness he's black". I reall really hope that was supreme irony done with imecable timing, but I think not.