Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Killing

edited February 2011 in Not Sports Related
Anyone watching this? BBC4 Saturday nights. Danish with sub titles but it is as addictive as The Wire. The first episodes are still available on iPlayer but probably only for another 2 weeks.

Comments

• A little bit behind the times with this. Nearly at the end now. One of the best and intense pieces of TV I have seen. Didn't expect to see what happened tonight.
  • So the good news is that now you can start on "The Bridge" .
  • And The Bridge II and can look forward to The Bridge III next year. Great tv
  • Currently on 2nd episode of season 3 of the killing. Because my missus doesn't like subs (and doesn't speak Danish) we opted for the US version. As much as I enjoy it, I really dislike the main female lead (Linden). Not sure if it's the actor or the role (is she that annoying in the original version?)
  • Ahh the lovely Sofie Grabol... Surely everyone loves her?
  • Tango, teach your wife to read and watch the Danish original... way superior to the US remake.
  • Finished it five minutes ago. Excellent.
    Just gutted that my favourite character will not be in number two. Won't say anymore just incase people are still planning to watch it.