Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

what position will charlton finish

edited February 2011 in General Charlton
Hi charlton fans . i am a Leeds united fan and have been following charlton this year and the reason is because i put them down to finish in the top 3 along with another 4 clubs in other divisions . i do believe you can still do this but as I'm not a charlton fan was wondering what you're predictions were for charlton.

Comments

• Options
    5th or 6th in my opinion, if we get the right loans in then a couple of places higher is possible
  • Options
    With some right loans I'll be confident of finishing in the play off's. Automatics are a big ask for us but then Hudders, Southampton and Bournemouth are no world beaters either and we have to play them.
  • Options
    I said at the start of the season that we will finish 11th. I will stick with that.
  • Options
    Ill go for 9th.
  • Options
    Somewhere mid-table
  • Options
    As above. 5th or 6th. Southampton and Brighton to go up. We might get lucky, but luck isn't enough to get automatic promotion, and it wont hold against teams that are used to winning every week and it not being a pleasant surprise.
  • Options
    Play off position but with good loan acquistion at c/b and l/b if Bessone is out, we could sneek it. Racon back in cental midfield, he looked good yesterday, just need's to be kept motivated. The mystery being why is he not like that all the time?
  • Options
    Around 4th-5th to be honest.
  • Options
    confident of finishing anywhere in the play-offs. Also think southampton will grab second, and the wheels will fall of the bournemouth bus.
  • Options
    I will be very disappointed if we don't make the play-offs, but rather surprised if we managed an automatic spot.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I am not sure at all - anywhere between 12th and 4th
  • Options
    When you don't have the players to produce beautiful football, you compensate by not letting the others play. Powell is experienced enough to know how to do that. Once the other team's plans are disrupted, we now have strikers capable of scoring goals.
    If Powell has the wisdom of monitoring my posts and follows the advice of an old horse, we'll finish SECOND.
    Lucky Vendetta, you're now the only Leeds' fan who knows where we'll finish.
  • Options
    We will be in the play-offs probably finishing in the same position as last year...Ill be very surprised if we get autos/lower than playoffs
  • Options
    top six, could challenge top two only if we sign a couple of decent loanees.
  • Options
    4th. Quality to prevail in the play-offs.
  • Options
    5th then we will win the Play Offs....Let's all be positive!
  • Options
    5th, then we'll get knocked out of playoffs in penalties, with mccormack giving away their equalising goal, then blasting his penalty over the bar into the north upper, then he'll ditch us for some championship team....sounds familiar somehow?
  • Options
    play-off final loss, travelling to manchester miss out of wembley because of poxy champions league and i believe we will get beat in the finals of the play-offs and have to endure a long way home.
  • Options
    I'm glad your all so optimistic, we need a big improvement in our ability to pass the ball and defend if we want to finish in the play-offs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thought 8th after the first 10 games of the season, I have not seen anything yet to change that prediction.
  • Options
    I reckon about 9th ish.
  • Options
    Play offs. If you don't believe its not worth going
  • Options
    i have no idea..
  • Options
    7th, missing out on playoffs by goal difference. just got that feeling :(
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]2nd

I'm quietly confident of this!
  • Options
    6th
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]2nd

Take those rose tinted glasses off. 2nd LOL
  • Options
    I'll go for the Playoffs. Brighton and Huddersfield are the best teams in this division and I would expect them to finish in the top two.