Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Eccleston attracting interest

edited February 2011 in General Charlton
Skysports.com understands that Nathan Eccleston's impressive form on loan at Charlton Athletic has attracted interest from Everton and Hull City.

The Liverpool youngster is currently on loan with the League One high-flyers for the remainder of the season.

The 20-year-old has been in fine form for Chris Powell's side having followed up his Man of the Match display against Peterborough with a goal against Hartlepool.

Eccleston has been a regular since arriving at The Valley and he is relishing the opportunity to play consistent first-team football.

Everton and Hull City are now thought to be keeping tabs on the Manchester-born marksman, who is well down the pecking order at Anfield.

Eccleston spent time on loan with Huddersfield Town last season and scored on his debut in a 1-0 win over Yeovil Town.

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2011
    He's been really poor for us, lazy, crap first touch and his two goals have been really lucky.

Woudn't touch him with a barge pole ;-)
  • Options
    Eccleston has been a regular since arriving at The Valley and he is relishing the opportunity to play consistent first-team football.

Shows how much they know
  • Options
    Overated primadonna with a bad attitude! Powell has been qouted as saying 'to be honest i feel we're doing liverpool a big favour'. ;-)
  • Options
    Worse than Amde Faye...
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    His first goal took a huge deflection as well... sure to go down as an own goal

Honestly, apart from 2 goals (one of which included a run from his own half)... well one in reality... and 2 assists from 2 starts and a few substitute appearances... what has he done?

;-)
  • Options
    Aparently his jokes are awful!!

and his cookings not exactly gourmet either....
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    has this man got anything going for him ? I thought he was quite good apart from his devastating LACK of pace
  • Options
    If hull or everton are interested in him I'd make sure he's locked in the marriot with only his crackberry and only let him out for training and matches drive him there
  • Options
    Back to sitting on the bench