Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hartlepool release DVD of their win

edited February 2011 in General Charlton
http://www.hartlepoolunited.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10326~2295640,00.html
Pools got a week of three home games off to the perfect start on Tuesday night when they recorded a wonderful win over Charlton Athletic.

Goals from Andy Monkhouse and Gary Liddle saw Mick Wadsworth's men secure the win, which was their first-ever against the Addicks.

Now we're making the Official Match DVD available for you to buy and add to your collection - plus, we'll even throw in a Match Programme as part of the bargain.

So order your copy of the game for just £9.99 and re-live all of the action from a great night at The Vic whenever it takes your fancy!

Comments

• Options
    I guess we are considered a big fish in a small pond then!!
  • Options
    How odd.
  • Options
    we've done it enough in the past !
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]How odd.[/quote]

Come on man take the compliment...
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]How odd.[/quote]

did we not do the same thing a few years back
  • Options
    That was after a 4-0 win against West Ham in the Premiership. Hardly a 2-1 classic against Charlton.
  • Options
    I guarantee if we'd beaten Millwall 4-0 at home last season (as they did to us) we'd have had one straight out
  • Options
    I've already got mine.

[wibble, wibble]
  • Options
    Was the game that good? Are we still a scalp even in 2nd season League 1?

Couldn maybe understand if it was a 5-4 or something. Take the compliment anyway.
  • Options
    It is the first time they have EVER beaten us....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm still waiting for the release of the Charlton V Portsmouth game September 2006 as a memento to Omar Pouso! 57 minutes of Greatness.

Title TBC but i've heard its called "Play up Pouso"
  • Options
    Got the vid of when we did the gooners 4 2. Black sabbath i think its called.
  • Options
    Is a bit odd just for one game, of no great significance. The West Ham game at least was a relegation battle.

Do they do this for every win?
  • Options
    Do anyone else hear the attendance announced as well.

"Todays attendance is 2,289 we'd like to thank each of you for coming.......
    Dave Jones from Brieton thanks,
    Tony Peters from Hartlepool thanks,
    Debbie Evans from Hartlepool thanks................"
  • Options
    Only £9.99 to re-live the momentous moment of beating Charlton. Att 2,500. Hartlepools Marconi wireless system must be jammed for orders!
  • Options
    If we made a dvd of chris powells first game with some extra footage on it interviews with scp curent players few ex deano mendonca curbs little documentry on his playing days with us, i reckon it would sell well. Maybe a legend series of dvds, bartram, mendonca, hales etc, bit of footage interviews etc., on to a winner there.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Bless 'em- to Hartlepool we are a massive club and a big scalp- they rightly want to celebrate their win over us in this way- why not, if it raises them a few quid! Lets hope we stuff them in the game that secures promotion to the Championship and that will merit a nice little Dvd too.
  • Options
    one of the all time classics
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Got the vid of when we did the gooners 4 2. Black sabbath i think its called.

Black Sunday, I think... or am I being paranoid?

How many copies do Hartlepool think they'll sell I wonder.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Saga Lout[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Got the vid of when we did the gooners 4 2. Black sabbath i think its called.

Black Sunday, I think... or am I being paranoid?

How many copies do Hartlepool think they'll sell I wonder.

There were also woolly hats in the club shop with 'Men in Black' on one side and '4-2' on the other. My Dad had one.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    black sabbath it was i also got it on video :)
  • Options
    Wow, we should take that as a compliment. Hopefully no more clubs will be selling DVDs of our matches against them though.