Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

C4 Dispatches

Sick bastards. Some of those teachers should be facing heavy custodial.
Enciting both racial hatrid, and child abuse.
Doubt they will though.

Comments

• Options
    You what mate, can you explain please? Sounds horrific.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    you pay your money you believe what you want !! on TV today 3 channels--
    1) The Dutch Right Wing MP Weilders being done for spouting anti islamic stuff--------islamic teachers going on about him starting another genecide---yet Isreali MPs defending him !!
    2) Switch to othe channel its more or less saying what Wielders is saying and proving it by showing radical isalmic teachings being filmed in schools in the UK. The same schools which various knobs from the Labour party endorsed.(thats what the first post meant)
    3) switch to other channel about WIKI Leaks and its about the defence of free speach etc.

so who is right ? would the people defending WKILeaks defend Weilders right to attack Islam ? would the people defending WIKIleaks also be the same celebs moaning that their phones are being taped ? but its allright to tape and publish emails etc because it "belongs" to the Government ? How about the producers of the program about Weilders --what did they make ofthe other channels program showing the radical islamic teachings going on possibly in half ofthe islamic schools in the UK (300 out of 700) ?

whose right ?
  • Options
    The dispatches programme was very concerning for many different reasons.
  • Options
    dont talk about the simpsons on here might be to radical and get sunk FFS
  • Options
    It's all swept under the carpet in the name of racial harmony by people, paralysed by political correctness, with too little backbone to do what is right. I know I have to work for some of them. I will give you one example, there are many, many more.

I had to give a lecture in one of these places because they put on a course despite being asked not to because there was no-one to teach it. They did anyway. I had to fill in at short notice and try and teach a subject I am not familiar with because I thought I would be helping out.

When I arrived, I was greeted by a notice of rules. One of them said that the students within should avoid contact with non-muslims (others were equally ridiculous). I should have turned around and walked out, but I thought the students (who were fine - none of this is their fault, the poor sods just have to put up with it) should come first. Everything was fine, none of the staff would talk to me, which I wasn't bothered about. Luckily, I never had to go back.

I later found out that these signs were also at another site and another member of staff had complained about them. Our Principal told them that they were racist to do so. Racism, bigotry, even child abuse? A price worth paying to keep the peace as far as their (white, liberal) apologists are concerned. Sums it all up really.

Oh, and the sign is still there btw.

Sorry about having to bore you with this, other experiences have been far worse, but are too depressing for me to relate.
  • Options
    Why does this thread get sunk?

Who from the admin sunk it?

I didn't see the programme and I can't see any posts on here that cause offence. It's just people commenting on a TV programme and there related personal experiences.

If it's possible unsink it. I thought this was a discussion board, mostly football but many other subjects are covered. If admin don't want non football related items then say so.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    There are three choices. Keep the thread going, remove it completely, or sink it. Sinking it doesn't make it go away. These debates are aired on here from time to time. My guess is that the usual suspects post on either side of the fence so Admin just sink it quietly and we get posts about Charlton and football staying at the top which, for the main part, is what this site is about.

I'm glad I'm not the one who decides.
  • Options
    GH, you're a ticking time-bomb! One day we will read about you going on a shooting spree at The Emirates. Deep breaths......
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AshTray[/cite]GH, you're a ticking time-bomb! One day we will read about you going on a shooting spree at The Emirates. Deep breaths......

Or Guardian head office
  • Options
    lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Didn't see the programme but very glad that this sort of abuse and hatred is being exposed.

I agree with GH on that those on tjhe left need to do more to condemn these hateful people as otherwise it allows them to thrive and the equally repugnant hate mongers on the right to use this as propaganda and whip up more hatred.
  • Options
    It really annoyed me that innocent children were being bullied/brainwashed to believe what their teachers preached.
    As for the parents, if your child came home bruised/marked from being assaulted at school, what would you do?
    Sickening.
  • Options
    I would physically kill any grown-up that put their hand in my child. No old bill no courts. Just battering until they die
  • Options
    Was quite shocking some of the images and speeches being aired last night, but did it only show 2 schools?

Have to be careful not to believe that EVERY faith school is the same. But there are some deep rooted issues in some communities that do not fit in with the standard norms of what is acceptable behaviour.

People can't continue to use religion as an excuse and to hide behind. Adults kicking 6 year olds and the preaching of hate shouldn't be allowed in any school, home, place of worship etc.
  • Options
    Faith schools of any kind should be banned.