Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New Charlton Fan - 6 Weeks Early!

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
Hi All

To all that know me - I became an Auntie yesterday a little sooner than we all expected Chloe was born 6 weeks early at 2:30pm yesterday. One of her first photos is in a Charlton shirt!! Both mother and baby are doing fine.

Needless to say my Brother is now going for the jackpot - a Beautiful Daughter, a win against Bolton and Chelsea all in the same week!!

Mx

Comments

• Congratulations to you and your new family
  • I was 11 weeks early now 6ft and 13.5 stone!!

Early at birth late for everything else!!!

Congrats on becoming an auntie!
  • edited January 2007
    my cousin's is in labour as we speak, due to have a little girl next week but got a call saying it was on its way...however, cousin is more of a rugby man and only has a slight favouring for spurs strangely although his dad (my uncle) sits with my dad in the west stand week in week out.

we will get her a charlton baby grow no prob.....when she arrives.

congratulations, and i assume your brother isnt going to miss the game ;-)
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]my cousin's is in labour as we speak, due to have a little girl next week but got a call saying it was on its way...however, cousin is more of a rugby man and only has a slight favouring for spurs strangely although his dad (my uncle) sits with my dad in the west stand week in week out.

we will get her a charlton baby grow no prob.....when she arrives.

congratulations, and i assume your brother isnt going to miss the game ;-)[/quote]

Suzi - not on your nelly!! His wife was great last night - she told him not to worry about her (There will be loads of family around) go to the game - it's his birthday on Saturday too - so it's been and hopefully it's going to be one hell of a week!
  • just heard, baby girl born 11 this morning 7lb 12 oz. awwwww jessica i think...
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]Hi All

To all that know me - I became an Auntie yesterday a little sooner than we all expected Chloe was born 6 weeks early at 2:30pm yesterday. One of her first photos is in a Charlton shirt!! Both mother and baby are doing fine.

Needless to say my Brother is now going for the jackpot - a Beautiful Daughter, a win against Bolton and Chelsea all in the same week!!

Mx[/quote]

Cool but so early as to interfere with the match tonight...
  • Oh no - he's not silly - he has arranged for his in laws to go there tonight and he will go during the day - so that he can listen to the game on the radio!
  • Congrats Maria.

My littlun Sophie was 4 weeks early and wont stop eating so wouldnt worry that its premature too much.

And Im not allowed to put her in a Charlton shirt :(
  • Hope this works never been any good with links
  • [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]

And Im not allowed to put her in a Charlton shirt :(

My missus was the same mate " She's a girl not a boy "

I managed to get my daughter wearing it once when the wife was out

Its mysteriously vanished since then though
  • Sponsored links:

• myust be the season my mates just had a baby boy this am an all!!!!!
  • & Chloe's giving us a cheeky wink in her CAFC shirt
    bless her, she's gorgeous
    congrats Maria!
  • Congratulations!
  • Congrats ;-)
  • Thank you all for your kind messages.

Looking the posts above - it really does seem the season for it - clearly 8-9 months ago there wasn't a lot on the tv!! ;-)

Mx
  • Congrats. Suddenly Target 40,000 doesn't seem quite so far off :-)