Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone hear me on 606?

edited February 2011 in General Charlton
Got on there this evening! Talked about how Chrissy Powell has 4 out of 4!

Comments

• Options
    No I didn't here you...
  • Options
    Who were the presenters and what did they have to say
  • Options
    I thought Charlton fans were only allowed on 606 if they were asking for Curbishley to be sacked!
  • Options
    No, but yours must have been the token League One call they take each week before getting back to L'pool & Man U.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Alan Green tonight. Has he heard of Charlton? Probably thought you were talking about Sir Bobby.
    The same Alan Green who during commentry today at Bolton asked whether Leighton Baines played for England on Wednesday. Yes he did Alan, and you were commentating!
  • Options
    Yeah i was listening and heard you. Alan Green didnt dwell on your point for too long though, obviously its far more interesting to talk about liverpool or king kenny or the kop or torres.
  • Options
    He did mumble... 'Charlton...good club' before bringing the subject back to Liverpool
  • Options
    yeah only got about 20 secs. Before i got put through they asked me loads about BWP new owners etc... then got little air tiem :( ah well my moment of fame :D
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]No I didn'thereyou...

bzzzzzz
  • Options
    I heard you.

Well done Sir.

At least Mr Green said something nice about us before returning to the obligatory Sky4 borefest!