Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Keys and Gray hired by Talksport

124»

Comments

• Options
    Whatever Mike Parrys faults, he doesn't have the faults of the alienating Alan Green, at least Parry has a sense of humour.
  • Options
    I love talk sport

Brazil and Ronnie (don like Ronnie) but brazil is quailty great breakfast show

Keys and Grey were as dull as dish water today absolute shite talking about Everton virtually the whole mid morning

showing everyone that they have a good phone contact list buit it was shite

hawksby and Jacobs very entertaining

Durham and Gough are good aswell

Keys and Gray will get the breakfast show soon and then another radio show i ill find
  • Options
    cheeky little racist joke by Hoddle before h/t on commentary... another P45 en route?
  • Options
    give em time NLA it will get better
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]cheeky little racist joke by Hoddle before h/t on commentary... another P45 en route?

What did he say?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]cheeky little racist joke by Hoddle before h/t on commentary... another P45 en route?

What did he say?

Torres miscontrolled it off his shin and he said that was just like that famous Chinese player Nee Shin To

No intelligence whatsoever especially in light of the events of the last fortnight or so
  • Options
    I do not in any way see how that is racist!
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    FFS surely that's not racist now is it?!

It's not even racial it's a (piss poor) play on words alluding to the types of names common in that nation.

If there are Chines folk who are genuinely offended by that then i apologise but i cant see how anyone would be?

The joke about the 2 irish gay chaps Paddy Fitzgerald and Gerald Fitzpatrick is surely racist by that token. As someone with paddy ancestry i dont see that as racist and couldnt see the slightest bit of offence in it (although not being gay dont know if gay people would find it homophobic.)

Dont understand this world anymore.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]

The joke about the 2 irish gay chaps Paddy Fitzgerald and Gerald Fitzpatrick is surely racist. As someone with paddy ancestry i dont see that as racist and couldnt see the slightest bit of offence in it (although not being gay dont know if gay people would find it homophobic.)

Don't worry we don't, Ducky.......
  • Options
    I don't take offence to it at all but you're guaranteed it will be picked up on

Dim more than anything
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]I don't take offence to it at all but you're guaranteed it will be picked up on

Dim more than anything

Dim? Sum are.......
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]I don't take offence to it at all but you're guaranteed it will be picked up on

Dim more than anything

Thing is mate there seems to be an agenda of looking for offence in so much nowdays and whilst they may be well meaning it undermines the real issues of equality and racial harmony because people just switch off deeming it to be political correctness overload.
  • Options
    gray seems abit more relaxed today, doesnt know what twitter is... its just like the Last Word they used to present after the super sunday game on a sunday, guests very poor today, still banging on about torres. why interview darren ferguson?? bizarre, must be trying to score points with his old man. few more public callers today all saying how great they are doing cant help to think they may have been told to say this, fine as back ground noise as im doing some jobs around the house before i go to work, just so sterile at times its like womens hour on radio 4...
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]gray seems abit more relaxed today, doesnt know what twitter is... its just like the Last Word they used to present after the super sunday game on a sunday, guests very poor today, still banging on about torres. why interview darren ferguson?? bizarre, must be trying to score points with his old man. few more public callers today all saying how great they are doing cant help to think they may have been told to say this, fine as back ground noise as im doing some jobs around the house before i go to work, just so sterile at times its like womens hour on radio 4...[/quote]

yes, but were there any chinese jokes?
  • Options
    i would say that the producers if they have any sense at all have the show on a slight time delay, as most live programmes like soccer am do incase anyone swears or says anything dodgy they can cut to an ad break without it being broadcast. although on the webcam gray is wearing a light shade on his head and doing a father ted..

father-ted-racist1.jpg
  • Options
    To be fair to Gray, he has a very good knowledge of the game and I always thought he and martin tyler were the best commentry duo around. They always had a laugh, as well as providing excellent commentry. I havnt listened to gray and keys on talksport yet, but its going to take them time to get used to the radio enviroment etc and I would have thought, with their contacts throughout the game (they are both very respected) I can see them having a very popular show
  • Options
    Curbs is with Keys and Gray later today.
  • Options
    on now
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Curbs is with Keys and Gray later today.

Thanks, listening to it now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wot 'e say ?
  • Options
    He wouldn't go for a job that's outside the Prem.

Could be waiting a while then!