Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Would ya? (suggested by T)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Those twins are f*cking terrible. ValleyGary - you need to raise your standards mate.
  • Options
    I would the one on the left but not the one on the right
  • Options
    I would the one the right but not the one on the left
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]I would the one on the left but not the one on the right
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]I would the one the right but not the one on the left

Sorted!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Saga Lout[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]I would the one on the left but not the one on the right
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]I would the one the right but not the one on the left

Sorted!

Phew! That's a "Get of Jail Free" card for the rest of us then !

;o)
  • Options
    people are telling me that if those two were laying on your bed, done up in a couple of anne summers numbers and begging you to fill them in, you would pass?

your lying to yourselves. get the job done and sling them out after.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]people are telling me that if those two were laying on your bed, done up in a couple of anne summers numbers and begging you to fill them in, you would pass[/quote]

yes, because theyre ladyboys
  • Options
    I would, liked the bird who went the other week! first date she'd ever been wtf she was well cute!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]I would, liked the bird who went the other week! first date she'd ever been wtf she was well cute!

think I saw that, wasn't she a drama student or something....she was stunning, short with dark hair
  • Options
    Celine looks like a "before" in an advert for anorexia treatment, yuck...