Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Curbs - divided loyalties

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
Will he be cheering Bolton on tomorrow?

Comments

• Yes he'll want a Bolton win - he has of late been refering to WHU as "us" which makes a change from the early days of his time at Upton Park, when he used "they/them" so often in his interviews when talking about his team. I also hope that Alan Pardew was doing cartwheels around his gaff watching Liverpool this evening.
  • edited January 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]Will he be cheering Bolton on tomorrow?

That's a no brainer- he's the Wham manager FFS.

Good result today for us.

Bring on the Bolton! 3 points tommorrow- even 1- the table will look a whole lot better!
  • And I know Sheff Utd won tonight and are 7 points clear......but it wouldn't take too much to drag them back in it if they hit injuries or tough fixtures.

The relegation pack might also include a surprise team or two, with three games to go.
    It's happened before.
  • He called WHU "My boys" last night. I never ever remember him refering to us with anything so cuddly as that!
  • Yer that made me cringe as well
  • yes but i reckon thats cos he realises half his players cant stand him. He's a hands off manager as opposed to hands on like pardew. he's on a charm offensive i reckon.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite] He's a hands off manager as opposed to hands on like pardew. he's on a charm offensive i reckon.
    alegedly pardew was a bit too 'hands on' with certain people that's why he was helped out of the door at west ham
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]he's on a charm offensive i reckon.

exactly.

'my boys' - Turn it in Al, never once in 13 years did you say that. You must of read the 'O'Leary handbook' on that flight to New Zealand