Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Liverpool Score!!!

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
Dirk Kuyt!!

Comments

• Options
    Get in there! Just need Reading to take the lead and an amazing fight-back from fulham ;o)
  • Options
    crouch makes it 2!!!
  • Options
    showed that too!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PeakeysRocket[/cite]showed that too!
    why do i subscribe to sky sports then ffs.
  • Options
    and reading score again!!!!!! just need fulham to pull a minor miracle up at the lane
  • Options
    As meatloaf once said "2 out of 3 ain't bad". Would settle for WHAM and Wigan losing. Of course a fulham miracle would be welcomed, but unlikely and realistically I think it's 2 from us, WHAM and Wigan, with, ironically, us in the best form at the moment
  • Options
    not too worried about Sheffield United, they will stay up on sheer guts alone - however Fulham will be dragged into this, they are a nothing team & despite a few signings they don't have the bottle or class

it's gonna be 2 out of us, West Ham, Wigan & Fulham I reckon - my money is on West Ham & Wigan to go down :-)
  • Options
    honestly (and its not that i live oppoeite bramall lane) but they do deserve to stay up been real gutsy all season, b good for my city aswell
  • Options
    Well one team always surprising falls into the relegation battle. Every team up to Everton in 7th aren't technically safe, so could be anyone.

Villa and Tottenham have the worst form of those not currently in the bottom 5, but I think Tottenham have too much fire power to every get into trouble. Villa could easily get into trouble though.
  • Options
    Btw, west ham get a blantantly off-side goal, 2-1, come on liverpool, finish them off!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    would actaully cream my pants if spuds were dragged in2 i and went down, not gonna happen thou lets b fair