Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours from Footie Rumours Site

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2011
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: allez les addicks[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Talking of left backs from France. Anyone know what's happening with Kelly Youga ?

he is sitting at home picking up multiple grands a week because 1 french doctor says he can not play, yet 5 of the most well respected british doctors that deal with such things have all said he is fit to play

FACT Locked ON

I know that was the case last season, but I thought he' had actually had the operation the British doctors wanted, and involves 9 months or so rehab

i was reliably informed last week that he is fit to play but is refusing because of his french quack signing his sick note

Well a "top" Charlton person told me, at the start of the season that Youga was in the "club's" opinion fit to play and refused to do so & that in his opinion, Youga would never play for Charlton again & would sit out his contract. I won't say who said that as I don't want to betray confidences, but as NLA said "he should know".

Youga will never play for Charlton again.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]'Reliably informed' by who?

football manager
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]Youga will never play for Charlton again.

But that would be the case whether he was just 'claiming' injury or whether he is actually injured.

Also Covered End, he has had an operation since the start of the season according to this, which you may have missed at the time.
  • Options
    if he is refusing to play then that is a breach of his contract, meaning we can terminate that contract with immediate effect and without paying any money.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered_End_Lad[/cite]if he is refusing to play then that is a breach of his contract, meaning we can terminate that contract with immediate effect and without paying any money.

Oh if contracts were that black and white eh? ......:-)
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    This seems to be the thread for FR stuff

30 Jan 2011 22:20:39
    Charlton will sign bessone, a centre back and a centre/ right mid before the window shuts tomorrow. Dyer will also join as assisstant manager.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered_End_Lad[/cite]if he is refusing to play then that is a breach of his contract, meaning we can terminate that contract with immediate effect and without paying any money.

Which is exactly why injured players never get paid, right.
  • Options
    Charlton FR update

31 Jan 2011 11:04:21
    Crystal palace was stun their fans by letting star player andy dorman join rivals charlton athletic just months after the club signed him. Dorman has added some much needed steel to the palace midfield and the transfer Will leave a bitter taste in the mouths of the palace faithful seeing their fave player join the clowns.
  • Options
    Charlton's Thiery Racon is set to Join Crystal Palace on loan until the end of the season; once the loan window reopens. Racon and new manager Chris Powell have had a massive bust up after Racon squared up to Powell after being informed he had lost his place to former Southend end ace Alan Mcormac. Charlton are set to use the saving on Racon's wages to bring in Jon Bostock.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2011
    [cite]Posted By: CHARL7ON[/cite]Charlton's Thiery Racon is set to Join Crystal Palace on loan until the end of the season; once the loan window reopens. Racon and new manager Chris Powell have had a massive bust up after Racon squared up to Powell after being informed he had lost his place to former Southend end ace Alan Mcormac. Charlton are set to use the saving on Racon's wages to bring in Jon Bostock.

Rubbish
  • Options
    Ffs... Stil no sign of maggie hitler who was ment to sign during the transfer window either.