Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FA Cup 4th Round

HigHig
edited January 2011 in Other Football and Sports
1-0 to Everton vs Chelsea, 65 mins played . . .

Comments

• Will finish a draw.
  • orient won 2-1 at swansea
  • Great result for orient
  • Great after tonking the Owls by 4 last week, some shrewd loaness gone in
  • Meanwhile in L1

Bournemouth drawing and Oldham winning.

Brighton and sheff Weds winning in the cup, so more matches for them ahead...
  • crawley winning 1-0 at ten man torquay and have missed TWO penalties in the last five minutes!
  • bournemouth now 2 - 1 up
  • edited January 2011
    this Bournemouth train isn't derailing is it?

Lost Pittman, McQuoid and now Howe and Tindall.

Fair play to them.

Brentford 1 (10 men) Yeovil 2
  • Decent late goal for us to keep Old Ham in check

Carlisle 2 Oldham 2
  • FT:

Plymouth 1 Bournemouth 2
    Swindon 0 Exeter 0
  • Sponsored links:

• Red Devils are flying

Torquay 0-1 Crawley Town !
  • Southampton v Mancs on itv now, would be great if saints won - Man utd would be out and southampton would have to play another game.
  • soton 1 up
  • 1-0 Southampton

They have been very very impressive. If they carry this into the league and are consistent it will be very hard to knock off them or Brighton however well Sir Chris gets us going.
  • [cite]Posted By: happyvalley[/cite]soton 1 up

Cracking goal.
  • Mate is a huge Saints fan, gunna be boasting all week if they win, so i'm hoping for a replay!! :)
  • Replay would suit us, the more games the others around us play the better, particularly with the Saturday - Tuesday fest we are in for in the last three and a bit months of the season
  • [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]1-0 Southampton

They have been very very impressive. If they carry this into the league and are consistent it will be very hard to knock off them or Brighton however well Sir Chris gets us going.

The Norwich of last season mate by the looks of things. Need Brighton to do a leeds syle slump and get jittery. That leaves us with the Millwall slot and a jolly up in Manchestaaaah.
  • Play-offs are the best way to go up... if you knew 100% you'd get promoted you'd take that over 1st or 2nd anyday

However - considering you don't I personally would hate another play-off excursion!
  • Would be a long trip home if it went tits up but a proper night out if it went our way.
  • Sponsored links:

• So 58 mins in and Man U at 1-0 down have made all three substitutes.

Berbatov and Rooney are still on the bench though!
  • [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]1-0 Southampton

Yet in their last two league games they haven't scored. I think they still have an inconsistent streak in them.
  • amazes me how man u are still unbeaten in the league.
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]1-0 Southampton

Yet in their last two league games they haven't scored. I think they still have an inconsistent streak in them.

Exactly WSS, if they get consistency sorted they will be a serious force. There's no point in beating Oldham 0-6 away and then not scoring and getting one point out of Notts County and Tranmere
  • Here we go. 3-1/ 4-1 on the cards
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]amazes me how man u are still unbeaten in the league.

that's why!
  • [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]amazes me how man u are still unbeaten in the league.

that's why!

argh they really piss me off
  • Another United flare at St Mary's to continue their proud tradition lol
  • Nothing worse than hearing London/ southerners singing "United" in a faux manc accent.
  • [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]Another United flare at St Mary's to continue their proud tradition lol

see the melons doin it covering their faces. absolute bell ends.