Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Life knockout poker 25/1 results 1st-Neiladdick $22.50 2nd-Exis10tial £13.50- 3rd-TK $9

Our first mid-week event will be a $3 Knock Out on January 25 at 8pm

In Knockout tournaments, a cash bounty is placed on every entrant in the tournament. Every time you eliminate somebody, you win a cash prize!

-if you don't already have it,download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com
/>
-Open the main lobby,then click the Home Games tab
-Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
-Enter the Club ID number: 19158
-Enter the Invitation Code: PSCharltonLife05

and that's it really. very simple and open only to people from this board. after our first successful tourney last night, we now have 24 members and would be good to have many more join in. the games are very friendly.

Be great if we can get a few here

** the charlton life badge bit is a lie ;)

Comments

• So lets be having u!

thanks admin i love you all xxx
  • [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]So lets be having u!

blimey johnny what did you do to get a sticky? or do I really want to know? lmao
  • [cite]Posted By: sadiejane1981[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]So lets be having u!

blimey johnny what did you do to get a sticky? or do I really want to know? lmao

well i was told i had to sign a secrecy form so cant say im afraid ;) x

[cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]Signed up.

welcome back, i'm grateful for your donation :p
  • Looking forward to this!
  • registered!
  • i've reg-i-tard
  • Sponsored links:

• if people when they are registering,can they say their username of pokerstars on here please so that we can accept and it helps if we know during games who everyone is,as it makes the games friendlier.,cheers.

a couple of players that we'd like to know, are -

b26354m
    cafcrollo

thanks a lot!
  • I've just registered and awaiting approval!
  • Would like to play but 8 p.m is no good to me. Have to put my son to be about then
  • [cite]Posted By: Jints[/cite]Would like to play but 8 p.m is no good to me. Have to put my son to be about then
    do what i do put them to bed early ;)

also some people arrive late sometimes as long as you're registered your hands would just be folded not much harm done for a little while like that.
  • there was 8 registered last night who dropped out?
  • [cite]Posted By: sadiejane1981[/cite]there was 8 registered last night who dropped out?

lol mrs detective, string em up i say ;)
  • I still have to remember about this tonight.....
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]I still have to remember about this tonight.....

same lol, i think i will tonight (fingers crossed)

How many registered at mo so far anyone?
  • only 7 sure thought we'd have more by now still can't work out who dropped out, think some people will probably register just before
  • [cite]Posted By: sadiejane1981[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Jints[/cite]Would like to play but 8 p.m is no good to me. Have to put my son to be about then

also some people arrive late sometimes as long as you're registered your hands would just be folded not much harm done for a little while like that.

Hard enough getting him to go to bed at 8 and it takes half an hour! How long are the blind levels?
  • Sponsored links:

• Hi,

Ive just registerd to this home game but it is not showing in my list of home games, does someone need to confirm me?
  • I'm all in...
  • [cite]Posted By: CH4RLTON[/cite]Hi,

Ive just registerd to this home game but it is not showing in my list of home games, does someone need to confirm me?

yes someone does, TK he will by tonights game just keep checking back
  • [cite]Posted By: Jints[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: sadiejane1981[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Jints[/cite]Would like to play but 8 p.m is no good to me. Have to put my son to be about then

Hard enough getting him to go to bed at 8 and it takes half an hour! How long are the blind levels?

10 mins at 3o mins it will be 25/50
  • nearly shuffle up and deal, no fogeting today please people ( bit rich coming from me!)
  • OH YEAH I HAVEN'T REMINDED YOU YET, I'LL GO AND DO IT NOW.
  • [cite]Posted By: sadiejane1981[/cite]OH YEAH I HAVEN'T REMINDED YOU YET, I'LL GO AND DO IT NOW.

done lol, 13 registered, nice to see some new names :D
  • [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ishgit[/cite]Who won ?
    You! :)