Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

OK it's only Clubcall but they reckon

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
no Reid, Bent or Young tomorrow. Song is only just back from intl duty and won't feature (confirmed on CAFC Official Site).

Good news : ZZ and Super Kev in squad !!

Comments

• Options
    Clubcall??

All you need to do is listen to the Pardew's interview on the official site.
  • Options
    would if I could. Does he confirm all the above then.
  • Options
    The last time I visited the Reebok, first game of the season 2 years ago, Super Kev was our best player and scored our only goal in a 4-1 defeat!!
  • Options
    Yep, he confirms:

No Reid, Bent or Young.

ZZ is in the Squad but from the sound of things he won't play.

He mentioned that Lisbie coming back and how we won't be signing a striker now!
  • Options
    Hey, SuperKev coming back will be just like a new signing........
  • Options
    I forgot the smiley :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: reserves[/cite]Yep, he confirms:

No Reid, Bent or Young.

I fail to see how Lisbie coming back means we don't need to sign a striker....
  • Options
    Did Pards really say that?

I think we are going to sign a striker tonight
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Barn Door Lisbie[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: reserves[/cite]Yep, he confirms:

No Reid, Bent or Young.

I fail to see how Lisbie coming back means we don't need to sign a striker....

SuperKev? Tongue in cheek, mate.........

;-)
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    What was Lisbie's last game? Was it Arsenal, 'cos he had a great game against them.
    We still haven't seen him and Bent play as a partnership.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When was Lisbie's last Goal ?
  • Options
    Play him in an attacking midfield role and drop Hughes to the outer regions of the planet. Bolton must be quaking in their boots at the firepower we have up front: without Darren, it's Kev, Marcus and JFH. Not exactly mouth watering. Still, hope we well and truly stuff them Trotters.
  • Options
    Is that the Hughes who set up our winning goal in the last game?
    Just checking like.
  • Options
    Yeah it is. Also the same guy that gives the ball away endlessly and drifts in and out of games (bit like most of the squad really!). Has his moments, but not convinced about his contribution over the 90. He's not that bad, just not that good.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]What was Lisbie's last game? Was it Arsenal, 'cos he had a great game against them.
    We still haven't seen him and Bent play as a partnership.

Would that be the game where he went for a long range effort on goal and gave arsenal a throw in?

Lisbie is not good enough. Never has been and never will be. I doesn't matter who you partner him with, it won't give him the ability to kick straight!!

(now that I've slagged him off, expect a Lisbie hat-trick tonight!!)