Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Interesting interview with the new owners (of Palace)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/crystal_palace/9363841.stm

Comments

• Just listened to it ...... they sound just like a bunch of football fans.
  • Is the title of this thread an oxymoron?
  • Well, unlike previously, you can't help but take a reluctant liking to their new owners. Worth watching.
  • i like the sound of that live web chat for us
  • I hope they'll enjoy themselves in league 1 next season.
  • [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]I hope they'll enjoy themselves in league 1 next season.
    Why? I, for one, hope they have a thoroughly miserable time in League 1 next season.
  • i hope they don't enjoy it
  • Getting into the schools and becoming part of the community, now that sounds a good idea ............................... they'll be laying on coaches from all over Surrey next, shame it's full of Chelsea.
  • Found myself agreeing with most of what they said. I still want them down in League 1 though!
  • Yes interesting and given what went before, some decent blokes on the strength of that interview.
  • Sponsored links:

• [quote][cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]I hope they'll enjoy themselves in league 1 next season.[/quote]Why? I, for one, hope they have a thoroughly miserable time in League 1 next season.[/quote]Ha, fair!
  • Decent bunch of owners. Bidding for Vaughn as well, so must have some money.